Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If your foot bends, then your shoe will crease.

:smh:

I'll wait for those to comment like "That's why I wear force/sneaker shields"

Restock of these yet?
Been waiting on your pics man I make wallpapers out of those 
laugh.gif

More sizes on kickz right now....Hope their site isnt messed up. This is my second time ordering, yet to get a shipping confirmation

lmao @ this crap about women in heels.

Newsflash boys, *******S, JUMPOFFS, etc... WEAR HEELS AS WELL. I love a woman in some nice sneakers, as long as she has balance. My main chick has about 70 pairs of heels/boots, a bunch of flats, and a good 20 pair of jordans/forces/air max.

If your foot bends, then your shoe will crease.

I'll wait for those to comment like "That's why I wear force/sneaker shields"
Nothing wrong with wearable shoe trees.

Edit: 2,000 :smokin

Tried them out, and either I got the wrong ones, or wrong size, but they were uncomfortable.

Restock of these yet?
Been waiting on your pics man I make wallpapers out of those :lol:

108673_o.gif

As soon as I get my pair, pics will surface.

Promise!

:nthat:

I'd rather have a shoe that creases over the rock-solid pleather material that JB first showcased on the WC4's

I'm keeping mine on ice till spring here in LA or till i find another pair. Seeing as how these retailed for 200 paying 100 extra max shipped is my limit for these.

Wow... My Concords aren't that creased up and I have wore them countless times. Shoes do crease over time but they shouldn't after one or two nights out. You guys have legitimate gripes.
My 2¢

:x

If it were out of the ordinary I might agree.  The fact is though, J's have been creasing for some time now, people still buy them for whatever price JB sells them for and then seem to act surprised when they crease??? For the people who constantly complain about every little thing imaginable I wonder why they continue to buy the brand/products and support Jordan.  As a customer, if I have ever been completely dissatisfied with something in my life, I usually don't purchase that brand again in my life, but I guess Air Jordans are the one thing that make people act irrationally and blindly throw there money after each new "hot" release.
These could be the first Jordans someone has ever bought. Should they expect low quality for $200 also?

Back
Top Bottom