Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

+1.  Not to say the other member hasn't gotten some bad service, but others should still feel pretty comfortable ordering from SH and getting good customer service.  There are always exceptions though.  Someone posted the owner's email information a "few" pages back (search for Dale in the search bar in this thread) that you should get a quick reply from.  Also, hitting them up on twitter is a good option, as they seem to be on there and facebook all day long.
SH cancelled my order and placed a hold on my card. I emailed them 2 WEEKS ago. MF's starting to piss me off 
mad.gif

SH cancelled my order and placed a hold on my card. I emailed them 2 WEEKS ago. MF's starting to piss me off 
mad.gif
Ouch!  Since the order is cancelled, which is ridiculous anyway since they have had the restock, I would definitely be hounding them to close this issue up in your case.  I suggest patience when you are waiting on a overseas shoes to be shipped, but you aren't waiting on shoes and you have a hold on your account for more than 3-5 business days.  They need to process the cancellation ASAP.  Hit em up on twitter and get your money freed up.

Just spoke with Kickz, though I hadn't gotten my tracking e-mail, my package went out today, and they are resending the e-mail.(Big sigh of relief)

As others have said, just be patient or wait another day(don't panic) your pair could b on the way also. Looks like they are trying to get to everyone as soon as possible, but e-mails might be backed up. NT might have given more than they were expecting. Good Luck. Hope this helps

So my coworker comes to me today and said she wants to "start" rocking J's typical hypebeast so she said can you let me know if this site and J's are legit man I died laughing look at this sh*t fellas I tried warning her to dont fall for it smh concords and bred $163 ***** yeah right

Last edited:
thats not legit at all, under retail?

Trust and believe me i know...I keep trying to tell her she don't wanna listen now she on flight club and talking about these prices are to high I told her she ain't about this sneaker life give up before getting started

Last edited:
So my coworker comes to me today and said she wants to "start" rocking J's typical hypebeast so she said can you let me know if this site and J's are legit man I died laughing look at this sh*t fellas I tried warning her to dont fall for it smh concords and bred $163 ***** yeah right
u should of played that hypebeast line from trinidad james from all gold everything

because resellers are the root of all evil :tongue:
but seriouly, dude probably thought he was going to pay about $270 max each and got smacked with an evil/wicked customs charge.

Who did you order from?

I ordered from kickz. My debit card was charged 545.50. I was content with that price, and relative ease of purchase no hassles. I didn't get hit the extra $102 until I got them delivered and the UPS man left me a notice that a check was needed to complete the order.

If I had know this would have happened I would have def done the Niketalk buy/sell section wihtout heistation, but once I place the order the final hundred bucks snuck up on my like some tequila shots.

Trust and believe me i know...I keep trying to tell her she don't wanna listen now she on flight club and talking about these prices are to high I told her she ain't about this sneaker life give up before getting started
She ain't about that life, for some reseller its about to be a Suge kNight
mean.gif
roll.gif

So you're saying that unless you pay over retail, you ain't about the sneaker life?  Not trying to start an argument, but as with other hobbies, a lot of the greatest finds are had under market price.  Being that the XIs are a recently new and hyped release, the market is still high on these.

Instead, have her start off by getting into something that can satisfy her thirst without stretching her income too far.  There's a lot of room for new sneakerheads in the world. 

For those of you still waiting on your kickz pair just be patient with them. I placed my order on the Dec 28th and didn't receive shipping info til Jan 3rd. They take a while to ship but once you get tracking info the package moves pretty fast out of Germany. Should be receiving my pair sometime today. NO custom fees

Same here, should receive them today, but how do you know you won't get hit with customs
if you haven't gotten them yet?

Lol at you guys arguing over page settings now. Jesus :x
LOL @ you thinking that is an argument :stoneface: .  I still don't know what the difference is between this kind of post, and one with us talking about what determines the number of pages shown for each user?  You're off topic whining is more important?  Especially 1,000 pages in on a thread with no relevant information since last month.  Thanks for your input.

You're very welcome, anytime :smile:

Medical disability just got that much cooler!!! :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
......am I the only one who likes looking at used pairs of  '96/'01 Black/Red XI's on eBay just to see how well they've aged?

I guess I'm the sneaker equivalent of someone who is into MILF's and cougars.

got in contact with sh waiting for tracking now,:smokin woo that was close thought I was gonna get a cancel they over sold! Post pics when they come!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom