Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Word to the big homie for passing word onto me. Didn't believe it at first and struck the **** out. Was 5 minutes late... stuck around and kept refreshing my **** and eventually got thru. Locked in 2nd pair and gonna have that sit on ice. Glad I passed on the Chi 1's 
pimp.gif

Hope everybody who missed the first drop were able to get through on NDC this time...Got my 2 pairs already but was seriously thinking on getting a third...Figured I'd let some other head get in on them...

Dam i missed out but that just means there will be restocks ``where are overcharges or cancellation when you need them?`` but can also be pairs that were to messed up and since alot of people have the retros they sent them back, either way i will be checking Fl, FNL, Eastbay ect. I should get a credit card too. Buy now on credit broke and pay later or keep using my debit and limit myself!

Still waiting on those KD Elite socks to restock.. 
mean.gif

Congrats to anyone who didn't get a pair on RD  that got a pair today. 

like literally, what freakin luck

i had been checking all day and all week on this thread

finally in between looking up stuff and watchin tv, i clicked and saw the restock link

first few times it didnt work

then i searched and wah lah

thank heavens!

i mean dude this restock went so fast

when i saw the link i was in disbelief cuz i figured i would get a twitter notification.......turn those damn things off

Was only messin with you. Seems like a lot of people got their XIs cause you posted the info and helped them out. Props. You have given me more info and help then I could get from kickz reps. Pretty sad and this dude geeplus trying to clown on me for trying to give my experience with kickz. Not salty since I already have my pair, just trying to help out NTers.
Man you read that all wrong, the last thing I was trying to do is clown you, I just wanted you to realize it was an "Error" and just that. End of story...

I was busy reading prior pages of the thread and missed the restock while doing so. lol Congrats to those who picked up their 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom