Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

You're happy....We get it
tongue.gif

congrats
^^^^MY WORD! That is nuts. That dude is going HAM
roll.gif

Show me where i said it more than twice before?

stop it. Your posts since the restock has been nothing short of a giddy 7 year old on Christmas morning. You're more excited than Ralphie was getting his Red Ryder B.B. gun!

The difference between how you are now vs. 2+ weeks ago is night and day, obviously. I dont think you see what everyone else sees in regards to your reactions. When you're mad, you're maaaad and vice versa.

Congrats on your score.

NDC hardly ever tweets restock links, you just have to be online at the right time and get extremely lucky.

stop it. Your posts since the restock has been nothing short of a giddy 7 year old on Christmas morning. You're more excited than Ralphie was getting his Red Ryder B.B. gun!

The difference between how you are now vs. 2+ weeks ago is night and day, obviously. I dont think you see what everyone else sees in regards to your reactions. When you're mad, you're maaaad and vice versa.

Congrats on your score.

Yeeeah ok dr phil

Its called emotion playa. Giddy? How bout you stop? U have been hating since 2 weeks ago

So does kickz send out a shipping confirmation email when the order is dispatched?

Still only have my order confirmation email from Sunday...

Yeeeah ok dr phil

Its called emotion playa. Giddy? How bout you stop? U have been hating since 2 weeks ago

Hating on you because I dare questioned how horrible your beloved Jags are? Get out of here with that. :rofl:

And again, congrats on your pair. Sure beats reading your cry baby posts and how you're an OG and its unfair people like you couldnt cop on release day.

So does kickz send out a shipping confirmation email when the order is dispatched?

Still only have my order confirmation email from Sunday...

I didnt order off kickz, but it seems like they are garbage with communication. Alotta pissed off ppls in earlier posts

Back
Top Bottom