Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Has anyone who ordered 2 pairs not gotten hit with customs?  I know some peeps have been getting by w/o fees with just 1 pair.

What state are you in? 
Customs is like playing dodgeball sometimes you get hit sometimes you don't.

Nobody has seemed to figure out the science behind it.

Mark as a gift, some people still got hit.

Bought one pair, some people still got hit.

Bought two pair, some people still got hit.

No rhyme or reason as to how or why but if someone thinks they've figured out the puzzle then please enlighten us.

Has anyone who ordered 2 pairs not gotten hit with customs?  I know some peeps have been getting by w/o fees with just 1 pair.
What state are you in? 
I'm in Tampa, Florida. Before dealing with Kickz, I never got hit with customs. However, it's never been such a high price tag.

I'm so pissed. I might as well had bought from a reseller.

I had a feeling the doorbell rang about 15min ago but i had my headphones on, then i read NT and see people getting deliveries, and it rang again as soon as i muted my music! Perfect timing, i got hit with 36$ tab no sweat my bill was 313Eu "418$ USD" Bred IV and Bred XI =] im happy. On to the next order!

Last edited:
Customs is like playing dodgeball sometimes you get hit sometimes you don't.

Nobody has seemed to figure out the science behind it.

Mark as a gift, some people still got hit.

Bought one pair, some people still got hit.

Bought two pair, some people still got hit.

No rhyme or reason as to how or why but if someone thinks they've figured out the puzzle then please enlighten us.
My bred iv's did not get hit from soleheaven. I ordered 3 pairs of XI's. Size pair did not get hit. Caliroots pair AND Natterjacks pair both got his for 26 bucks each. I've never seen so many people getting hit with this frequency before. What once seemed like an unlikely occurence now seems like a high probability. F that...F that in the A. I'm salty.

I had a feeling the doorbell rang about 15min ago but i had my headphones on, then i read NT and see people getting deliveries, and it rang again as soon as i muted my music! Perfect timing, i got hit with 36$ tab no sweat my bill was 313Eu "418$ USD" Bred IV and Bred XI =] im happy. On to the next order!
where did u order from?

Tracking for my 4th pair is showing delivered in Woodland California. The problem is I live New York!!! smfh. Someone sure screwed something up. :smh:

$226 per ain't bad...

those not scared of kickz 7 8 8.5 9.5 11.5
my card keeps getting rejected because of this visa verified crap i tried my mastercard and it got rejected for the same reason. Why doesnt the paypal option work? Has anyone tried the wire transfer option?

patience is a virtue, stay away from overseas sites, yall gon be kicking yourself later. unless u dont care about retail. mark my words

Last edited:
Bittersweet day. Kickz came in no customs but my dentists says he need to see me again after today's root canal. Great.. Dentist is gonna tax me. lol

Here's my contribution. 3 pairs minimum for me... 1 to rock, 1 to stock and... a back up for my back up pair; if that makes any sense... Enjoy. Don't mind the Thunders.

Got an order through kickz with a MasterCard but I can't for the life of me with a Visa, it says something is wrong with the input information but everything is correct.
I had the same problem with my visa on my first try. So I called my C/C company and told them that I was going to make an international purchase prior to placing the order. Worked like a charm. Shipping confirmation in hand waiting on this 2nd pair!

Pretty dumb "principle" to be trying to uphold. They need to pack their belongings and move to China or Cuba. We live in a capitalist world and if it's dictatorship they want and for everyone to have the same things and pay the same prices, these United States of America isn't the place for them.

C'mon now man...i'm all for those that want to make their moves on the come up...cool...but if there are those that don't want to purchase and want to hold out and hunt for retail, then live and let live...

As long as they aren't complaining 3x every page...

Last edited:
I wonder with how the govt is scrapping for every dime if there isnt extra attention being paid to these international shipments...
Less chance of UPS and FedEx being willing to waive and eat the fee as well...

C'mon now man...i'm all for those that want to make their moves on the come up...cool...but if there are those that don't want to purchase and want to hold out and hunt for retail, then live and let live...

As long as they aren't complaining 3x every page...

True, I just can't stand dudes talkin that "I ain't paying a penny over retail cause I hate resellers" nonsense, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom