Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^^
only reason i got back into the sneaker game was because i have a good paying job now and have a boat load of expendable income. can buy multiples with no problem. but before that i quit because the expensive kicks wasn't worth it and wasn't getting me anywhere. why spend the little money i have left on shoes? when i can save it or invest in something much better. Shoes to me is definitely not a priority, although i love it.
There it go again like in the WC3 thread mofo bragging bout how much they make and can cop all the shoes they want!!! Does it make you feel better bragging bout it?!?! If it gets you going everyday good for you! I simply just stated that I was waiting for my tax return to see to if I'm going to purchase it. It was my condition that if I dont get the refund by this morning then I was going to pass. Got my pair on RD and the one from the 11/12 package already and this one would of been nice addition. Get your head out of your ***!

so did the backdoor link work?

when i click it now it takes me directly to the newest shoes as always..

:nerd:

so did the backdoor link work?

when i click it now it takes me directly to the newest shoes as always..

nerd.gif
NT members killed the backdoor. I didn't even need it this morning. Walked right in the front. But it did help me with 2 other releases. So I'll call that a win and wait for the next loop hole.

You guys do realize all theses restocks are actually the B-grades that Nike now has decided not to send to outlets right? Straight up Greed
You work Nike's stock allocations?

You should not speak with your mouth full because you might not have a clue what your talking about.

Think before you share your OPINIONS people... instead of making it sound like a fact.

@D3RANG3D SOL3 If you do work there, thanks for your input...

You work Nike's stock allocations?

You should not speak with your mouth full because you might not have a clue what your talking about.

Think before you share your OPINIONS people... instead of making it sound like a fact.

@D3RANG3D SOL3 If you do work there, thanks for your input...
Can't speak on the restock XIs yet but the WCIVs I received today from Thursdays restock are not B grades, and I had a pair of WCIV B grades that I gave to my brother for reference.

Last edited:
can't believe I missed out on this restock >=[ I was thinking the restock was on the 13th smh shame on me

Never had a chance with the Concords. Got 11.5 & 12 Bred's with ease at 4:55am though got confirmations for both. I won't get excited until I see they shipped.

**** you finish line the wed site crash when a had all my credit card ready in. got up at 5:00 in the morning *** hole

sorry in advance if this isn't the thread to do this.. but I found someone who selling these with no box condition 9.8 /10 for $230..deal or no deal?? and where can I find replacement boxes or even better an original box?? Please Nd thank you

They're 9.8/10 condition, which means that they've been worn. F the box and just continue wearing them. If they were DS and you plan on keeping them DS that's one thing, but if they've been worn, worrying about the box is pointless IMO, especially when it's just a regular JB box.

sorry in advance if this isn't the thread to do this.. but I found someone who selling these with no box condition 9.8 /10 for $230..deal or no deal?? and where can I find replacement boxes or even better an original box?? Please Nd thank you

I would pass. You should be able to find a DS pair, complete, for $275-$300.

Like the guy after you posted, its already unds. And if you're gonna wear them then the box shouldn't really matter. And last point, its not even in the same boxes that packaged the Concords or cool greys or space jams.

Buy it and rock it.

Never had a chance with the Concords. Got 11.5 & 12 Bred's with ease at 4:55am though got confirmations for both. I won't get excited until I see they shipped.

Had the concords in my cart, chillin ready to check out. Site went live before the tweet went out, and finishline won't accept my card...dead *** made me wanna never buy from FNL again... That was some serious ********, I have never been more aggravated over a miss...

Back
Top Bottom