Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Somehow picked up a pair trading some LeBron All-Stars that were supposed to be for a friend that flaked. Wish they were in my size though.

Well since were on honesty policy, I think KD IVs are ugly AF... definitely no comparison if you said the quality is just as bad considering the price.

I know this is the wrong thread but I picked up today at a place called Sole on Ice in San Jose. They have a nice collection of Js on consignment. Where should I post the pics?

What's the name of that place and are they even halfway reasonable? I live in San Jose and didn't know there were any consignment spots.

What's the name of that place and are they even halfway reasonable? I live in San Jose and didn't know there were any consignment spots.

Soles on Ice. I think some are reasonable. Prices set by the owners. I'm getting ready to put fighter jets and barkley ray guns there next week.

Sole On Ice. It's located in J-town. Since there's no other competition in the South bay (other consignments), they seem to do well.

Man it sucks that I'm from a small town and the footlocker here does not get anything I have to settle for the gamble online haha

Kicking down what's left of the Berlin Wall in my breds. These joints are semi tanks; I don't know why anyone wouldn't wear them!

Back
Top Bottom