Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So...where are the "THOUSANDS" of pairs that were in a warehouse?

Were they all over Houston?

:lol:

Poor guy with the Penny 2's with the PhD and whatever else he claims to have...another guy on NT with no clue.

So...where are the "THOUSANDS" of pairs that were in a warehouse?

Were they all over Houston?

:lol:

Poor guy with the Penny 2's with the PhD and whatever else he claims to have...another guy on NT with no clue.

First of all I never said "thousands" and I don't know where you been dude but they have been popping up since last wed, so thats more than a week people have been able to cop bread 11's... I copped 2 pair, so im good.... If you didn't do homework, then you didnt get them, simple as that...

Last edited:
First of all I never said "thousands" and I don't know where you been dude but they have been popping up since last wed, so thats more than a week people have been able to cop bread 11's... I copped 2 pair, so im good.... If you didn't do homework, then you didnt get them, simple as that...
preach

Well I magically got shipping confirmation and they are out for delivery today. Probably going to un-subscribe from the thread seeing as how another restock is probably unlikely. If you weren't able to get em on release day (like myself), then you had bad luck or poor timing or crappy internet connection etc. But not grabbing a pair from this past tuesday was just lack of reading and preparation. Nonetheless, I'll be on the next jordan xi thread which should show up when they announce what style/color is popping up in december.

Just got my size 10, fits kind of snug, wish I got the 10.5 instead....should have ordered both pairs when I had the chance...Will have to sell now and buy my own size.

UPS dropped them off earlier.

Congrats! To everyone including myself that copped from last tuesdays restock my shoes are out for delivery so im just waiting for my ups guy plz hurry lol.... I will post picks when they arrive.

did anyone else's pairs have different tongue lengths? the tongue on my right shoe is a little longer than the left. not complaining or anything just wondering.

Back
Top Bottom