Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Guess I'll pass on the XIII's next saturday. I'd much rather have a second pair of these. Glad its not finishline. Should of had a pair with their last restock and card kept gettting declined. READY

Foot action just Tweeted restock on the 23rd. More to follow...

How do I delete this? I was apparently too late and someone already posted

Last edited:
I seen a couple of ds pairs go for @250 on my local fb sneaker chat in houston. Just keep looking guys

Where in Houston are you? And what's this FB chat you speak of? I'm near Clear Lake and hope to get a few more Bred 11s and want to find someone to trade my NA 88 3s. 10.5 is too big, so I'd like to find 3 9.5s or 10s.

I'm looking for this chat as well.I'm from Houston
Where in Houston are you? And what's this FB chat you speak of? I'm near Clear Lake and hope to get a few more Bred 11s and want to find someone to trade my NA 88 3s. 10.5 is too big, so I'd like to find 3 9.5s or 10s.

The blk/red XI restock on March 23 at Footaction should make some cats happy...
Is this in store only?  Any other info on this would be much appreciated!! 

Edit- okay, I saw the tweet.  Thank you all, seriously!!

Last edited:

Shootin' for a 3rd pair!

It's most likely gonna be instore only. Footaction wouldn't be the only store doin it on a sat if it was online, footlocker, champs etc would be included.

From what I've been told it's in-store only, specifically at Foot Action's that were supposed to have them during February's restock.  I know my local store won't have them.  The Lebron X "Miami Nights" release at FTA that day, as well as the Metallic Barkleyposites.  Although many in here may not be fans of either shoe, they both will draw a crowd and should help your guys chances at getting these.

My local HoH just had their grand opening and they have '88 WC3 apparel in their back room for an anticipated 3/23 release in-store.  I know this is the Euro/Canada RD and has been a rumored in-store US RD that most people have shot down now, but the GM at our store said they will have them and that they are not allowed to move that apparel until 3/23 when the 88's become available.  I still think all HoH's will release them, and that is another shoe that people will be going after that will open up the bred 11's to more of you that still need them.

Last edited:
Seen the tweet...this was theoretically an easy shoe to get unless FNL turned down your money on the re-stock lol. Personally if this is online I will def cop, this is a shoe I like having a double/triple of but if it is in-store than my chances go down since I work Saturdays. 

i was looking to trade my bred 11s for 88s locally but no one wants to bite ..:smh:

Back
Top Bottom