Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

never buy a shoe you missed out on the weekend they drop. thats when the prices are the highest. wait for a better price as the market floods. the price will drop much more once everyone gets their online orders in.

^^^Co-sign. And the online resellers that actually have good pricing (~$200) will get more pairs in the week following the release. The only exception to this rule I have really EVER seen were the Royal 1's. They were cheapest on RD, but no GR or even limited GR could be the same. Good luck today thru Thursday on these restocks. Ill be posting the link here right when/if I catch any of them.

Thnx 4 knowledge I know better next time

Did these yesterday, sorry for the crappy phone pic but these look so fire im happy i did it. These are 01s and the worst condition of my 3 pairs... dont be afraid to give me input/opinions, i have thick skin so it wont hurt my feelings.

Did these yesterday, sorry for the crappy phone pic but these look so fire im happy i did it. These are 01s and the worst condition of my 3 pairs... dont be afraid to give me input/opinions, i have thick skin so it wont hurt my feelings.

I actually like it, I just couldn't bring myself to do it to one of my pairs. What did you use to paint the white?

Hell yea! What did you use? I'm interested in doing that to one of the pairs I have. Did you use dye or paint? How many coats and how long did it take?

They look very nice btw! Maybe some more pics too!

Last edited:
They look good but idk if i could do it to my shoes haha maybe if i had an old pair like you have

nice, what kind of paint did u use ?

i used the black angelus paint with the duller from turtlefeathers.com, it took one coat ( a decent one) and took roughly 20 minutes to do and im sure if you ended up wanting to change it you could very easily, i will take some better pics later tonight and post them cuz they look so good in person

Which online store is the easiest for you guys to cop your retro's?

NDC

FNL - this is where I copped my 1st pair of Breds (will the backdoodr link work, BTW?)

FTL

Champs

Eastbay

Footaction

I want to cop for my little bro for his birthday in 2 weeks.

Which online store is the easiest for you guys to cop your retro's?

NDC

FNL - this is where I copped my 1st pair of Breds (will the backdoodr link work, BTW?)

FTL

Champs

Eastbay

Footaction

I want to cop for my little bro for his birthday in 2 weeks.
I suggest you try FNL and NDC. In general, its all about having luck and being patient with SPA page or clicking away on Eastbay, FTL, etc.

Sold my CDP Breds a few months back due to quality issues. Slept in for the 2012 release (hype has made XIs so unatractive lately).But ended up geting the feeling

that needed a pair of breds so I went on a little hunt for em. Just picked up these CDP Breds for $80, gotta love the NY sneaker scene.

Any site works just gotta be quick. Best bet is EB and their sites always come clutch like Melo in the 4th quarter

It looks good, but it all depends on how it looks detailed or in hand. I hope you didn't get paint on the patent leather, I guess the quality of the job you did would determine how happy you are with them. If you have other pairs and you like it, that's all that matters bro! doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...I think they look cool. Looks like you got a little paint on the patent leather tho, maybe it's just the pic.
This restock is as big as the orignal release... There are stores in my local area getting them that didn't even get the orignal release earlier this year.

JB knows what a cash cow these things are, obv. I honestly think they should do restocks more often, put a dent in the reseller game and help dudes out that really wanted them but missed the first release or passed.

Every store around me is getting pairs, most raffle, some FCFS. Either way, if you camp or do your homework, you should easily get a pair.

I have a friend in store holding me a pair, and I'm gonna scoop of NDC and put them boys on ICE! might be another 5-10 years before we see them again, probably not tho! lol

Big J is right as well, if you can grab another pair...do it. Great trade bait and you can always just end up rocking them!

never buy a shoe you missed out on the weekend they drop. thats when the prices are the highest. wait for a better price as the market floods. the price will drop much more once everyone gets their online orders in.

Don't you understand? People have to have it NOW. It's just the society we live in.

It looks good, but it all depends on how it looks detailed or in hand. I hope you didn't get paint on the patent leather, I guess the quality of the job you did would determine how happy you are with them. If you have other pairs and you like it, that's all that matters bro! doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...I think they look cool. Looks like you got a little paint on the patent leather tho, maybe it's just the pic.

This restock is as big as the orignal release... There are stores in my local area getting them that didn't even get the orignal release earlier this year.

JB knows what a cash cow these things are, obv. I honestly think they should do restocks more often, put a dent in the reseller game and help dudes out that really wanted them but missed the first release or passed.

Every store around me is getting pairs, most raffle, some FCFS. Either way, if you camp or do your homework, you should easily get a pair.

I have a friend in store holding me a pair, and I'm gonna scoop of NDC and put them boys on ICE! might be another 5-10 years before we see them again, probably not tho! lol

Big J is right as well, if you can grab another pair...do it. Great trade bait and you can always just end up rocking them!

yeah i didnt do a crazy take all the time i would need to get it done 100% but this was/is my beater pair so i just wanted to see how it would come out, i will take more pics but you can def see the paint on the PL, maybe i will remove it before the pics, the Angelus paint usually comes off with a little work

guys - it may be time to load up on this shoe. lord knows when we will see it again. thinking in terms of today, yes its plenty of pairs out there.... but in terms of tomorrow, the thirst will return once our pairs arent looking DS anymore

Exactly why I'm crazy for a 2nd pair.

So:

NDC

Eastbay

FNL

Footaction

Footlocker will all be releasing at 8am Saturday online? Am i missing any? Im just trying to get my hands on one pair so I can hoop in and I think Im liking my chances

Forgot Jimmy Jazz at midnight but I dont trust that website to be working

This ain't a re-release this seems to be a complete relaunch. FYI the Champs at glenadale Galleria will be doing a raffle on Thursday from 10-7.

Man I'd love to get 2 more pairs to go with my other 2. Then I would be able to always rock a pair for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom