Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NT CHI is showing me some love today.

Got through for the Aunt Pearls and BRED's in a size 8 the old fashioned way..

No bots or programs...

My nephew is gonna stoked.....

DId NT Chi really send out all DMs?
I really dont see how they could honestly. Ive won couple times before and even when I haven't they usually dont say all DMs sent for a while. 

If anything they only send one to say it's closed first, then that all DMs are sent. Unless they got a bot to respond to DMs as well lol.

Last edited:
Congrats to the chicago fam that got through

edit: those customs 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
goodness... im not ready for the bs that comes along with camping for the 11s. i need a full year to recover from that madness.

Did they make a Million pair of these shoes? No way only 500,000 were made. I can't believe how many times they have restock these shoes. I wish they would have done that for the SJ and Concords.

Last edited:
I really dont see how they could honestly. Ive won couple times before and even when I haven't they usually dont say all DMs sent for a while. 

If anything they only send one to say it's closed first, then that all DMs are sent. Unless they got a bot to respond to DMs as well lol.
They're using an automated script that auto replies to DM's.

Portland and Seattle have been using this for several months already...

Did they a make a Million pair of this shoes? No way only 500,000 were made. I can't believe how many times they have restock these shoes. I wish they would have done that for the SJ and Concords.
I feel much better owning concords and knowing that there was no crazy restocks like this. 

SJ on the other hand is still on my to get list. 

black mid sole >>>>

i traded these away for 3 shoes last time. Didn't regret it at all.. EVERYBODY and their mom has this shoe. 

I swear I see at least one person in them if I'm out somewhere. 

Thinking I'll try to grab one to keep away till next year or trade again. 
Not necessarily true. I've really only seen a few girls wear these, from RD to now and it's once in a blue moon that I'll see a guy wearing these, and I live in New York.
indifferent.gif

Did they make a Million pair of these shoes? No way only 500,000 were made. I can't believe how many times they have restock these shoes. I wish they would have done that for the SJ and Concords.

honestly the prior "restocks" were weak in quantity. FNL just released pairs they held onto from the december release.

ndc did a sneaky release x 2 but by the way they sold out, its probably safe to say they dropped a small quantity.

its perfectly reasonable to believe 500,000 were made. if they dropped 350,000 on release and 150,000 for this rerelease i think that would make sense.

A few of the legit pre order sites .. have these up again for pre order and they say from the restock in the title. crazy how they even get their hands on the restock pairs 
laugh.gif

SP has a few sizes up now for $300

Last edited:
Did they a make a Million pair of this shoes? No way only 500,000 were made. I can't believe how many times they have restock these shoes. I wish they would have done that for the SJ and Concords.
I feel much better owning concords and knowing that there was no crazy restocks like this. 

SJ on the other hand is still on my to get list. 

is that because it makes you feel exclusive?

yeah it does. getting a shoe i love the most in my favorite colorway which was hard as hell to get for so many people. 

I feel good about landing that pair. i'll get buried in that shoe. 

Thanks for the kind words on the customs. I did a trial and error with 3 different types of paints/dyes on some old XI i.e.'s. In the end, I ended up using regular black angelus paint on a brand new pair of XI's. IMO they came out perfect.

does the foam absorb the paint or do you think it will chip & need to be repainted? @ mannchyld

Last edited:
yeah it does. getting a shoe i love the most in my favorite colorway which was hard as hell to get for so many people. 
I feel good about landing that pair. i'll get buried in that shoe. 

i can understand that. nike got me out of that a couple years ago when they started re-releasing stuff.
id hold on to shoe for about a year before wearing them just to see nike bring the same shoe back out. it is what it is at that point.

i mean, it only took 4 years to retro this shoe so a lot of people with the CDP pair could feel like they lost the exclusivity too.

Back
Top Bottom