Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

You're not the only one. I haven't even gotten an email yet and they keep telling me to wait. :smh: This is the longest I've ever had to wait.

I'm in the same boat. They made me send them a copy of my cc and photo id (which I thought was a little sketchy). They said that it was because I ordered 2 pair and my order was over $300???? She told me I would have my confirm email Tuesday and it never came through. I called back today and they said it was packed and ready to ship...still no confirm. They claim the delay is due to them switching warehouses. BS is what it is :smh:

Last edited:
Production date on the 4 I ordered were all different.

6/13 - 8/30

7/11 - 8/17

7/11 - 8/24

7/11 - 8/27

Funny thing is each pairs production date matched. The last bunch of Nike releases in general that Ive picked up usually had different dates.

Came up on top trading my third pair for some DS Polarized Pink Foams with receipt :pimp:

It was was good day

Production date on the 4 I ordered were all different.
6/13 - 8/30
7/11 - 8/17
7/11 - 8/24
7/11 - 8/27

Funny thing is each pairs production date matched. The last bunch of Nike releases in general that Ive picked up usually had different dates.
You mean like left shoe different date than right shoe?

Last edited:
Completely off topic but im super surprised Nate doesnt have on the Breds tonight Playoff XIIIs though pretty nice
smokin.gif
Ray was wearing the breds XIII wasn't he?

Just wanted to say i was happy with my order from finishline. I expected the box to come in all beat up, without the plastic or inserts and/or different sizes in it but came in perfect and faster than I expected! Reading other people posts got me all worried before I even opened the box.

Last edited:
You traded one of the most classic Jordans in the most classic colorway for the one of the uggliest shoes in the most homosexual colorways.....and you call that coming out on top ? 

:rofl:
First off, I've got 2 other pairs of Bred 11's ...plus before you start stuntin your homophobic words, I needed them to show my support for my mother and aunt who both are battling breast cancer and for every Woman that is battling breast cancer. I would wear rainbow colored foams for them and I could care less about what people say or call me

Secondly, retail for the Bred 11's are $185, Pink Foams retailed at $220, so yeah, that's coming on top

Last edited:
You can trade whatever you want your shoes, your decision, **** what anyone says...

And a color is now homo?....Grow up kid...

First off, I've got 2 other pairs of Bred 11's ...plus before you start stuntin your homophobic words, I needed them to show my support for my mother and aunt who both are battling breast cancer and for every Woman that is battling breast cancer. I would wear rainbow colored foams for them and I could care less about what people say or call me

Secondly, retail for the Bred 11's are $185, Pink Foams retailed at $220, so yeah, that's coming on top
Glad to see your doing it for your mom and aunt. That's real significance for sneakers. And that kind of significance has been lost by always trying to match and look fresh now adays.

You can trade whatever you want your shoes, your decision, **** what anyone says...

And a color is now homo?....Grow up kid...
Glad to see your doing it for your mom and aunt. That's real significance for sneakers. And that kind of significance has been lost by always trying to match and look fresh now adays.
Thank You both, MartyMcFly and geraldg2309

Last edited:
You traded one of the most classic Jordans in the most classic colorway for the one of the uggliest shoes in the most homosexual colorways.....and you call that coming out on top ? 

:rofl:

no

I personally wouldn't have traded the breds for pink foams, but I feel your cause. If you got what you wanted then more power to you. 

I hope you got something like the Aunt Pearls that actually has part of the money go to breast cancer research and is for the cause, instead of that hipster colorway

Back
Top Bottom