Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

^^^ u have to remember that a lot of these kids don't have the same attachment to the shoes that we have. They just know they hot so they want them. When they hear they rereleasing they get mad because they not that dude no more. People that actually like the shoe love restocks.

They never had the og or 2000-1 retros. They never saw mike play for the bulls. They don't know what 72-10 means.
This. Probably the best thing I've heard in a while because it's true.  All the kids here in the DMV are all about the foams and don't even know who Penny Hardaway is. You know I even told someone they were a hypebeast when they told me everyone has the bred 11's. IMO you're a hypebeast when you can't enjoy the shoe because you worried about who else is rocking them.

Its crazy cause i remember when the og XI`s dropped during spring break of 96 and the 1st person i saw with em was my homeboy Travis on our bus and i was in awe of how fresh they were then a girl in my science class had em and i felt sick cause i had to have em but moms wasnt hearing that. Then they came out in dec 23rd 2001 and it wasnt even a line, i walked in and walked out with no one else in footaction at the time. That will never happen again lol

Last edited:
I see the jacket for these on Eastbay for over $500. Anyone actually wearing it?

^^^ u have to remember that a lot of these kids don't have the same attachment to the shoes that we have. They just know they hot so they want them. When they hear they rereleasing they get mad because they not that dude no more. People that actually like the shoe love restocks.

They never had the og or 2000-1 retros. They never saw mike play for the bulls. They don't know what 72-10 means.
PREACH!!!!

I have to agree with you 100%, i  try to explain this people but they do not understand, different times different game..

IMO you're a hypebeast when you can't enjoy the shoe because you worried about who else is rocking them.
Guess I'm a hypebeast. 

Spending money on a shoe you like that is still unique to your area > bred 11s

I like being unique, you can't be unique if 25 people have bred 11s on the way to your next class on campus.

Back
Top Bottom