Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from picking up my guaranteed pair ticket from modells. Surprisingly they had 23 pairs of men sizes and they usually don't get many pairs at that particular location.

I was at one of the malls so i decided to go get a ticket because launch locator said they were doing tickets today and tomorrow. Turns out they did tickets Monday through the security. :smh: Gonna have to rely on Sole Reserve to come through for me. That camping out life is not for me. :frown:

I was at one of the malls so i decided to go get a ticket because launch locator said they were doing tickets today and tomorrow. Turns out they did tickets Monday through the security. :smh: Gonna have to rely on Sole Reserve to come through for me. That camping out life is not for me. :frown:

Where was this at? Tanforan?

Only major visible differences I see from the OG is the red jumpan on the tongue is a bit lighter in the 2013, and the dimples in the OG are more deeper. Releases for shoes that I need always get me sweating. Got 2 raffles so far, one from Champs one from FTL. Plan on getting 2 more from other FTLs and 1 from another Champs tomorrow and Thursday. All FNL doing first come first serve in my area except for one that gives tickets on Friday to hold your pair for one hour on Saturday. FCFS sucks for me cuz I'm working that morning. I'll try for the RSVP tomorrow with my wife's name and try NDC at work.

Did any of you guys know the Cherry 13s are releasing on the 16th as well? I don't know if I'm late or what, but I swore it was only the he got game 13s, my local footlocker is releasing the cherry 13s, they even showed me their  release paper and the shoe in the back.

Did any of you guys know the Cherry 13s are releasing on the 16th as well? I don't know if I'm late or what, but I swore it was only the he got game 13s, my local footlocker is releasing the cherry 13s, they even showed me their  release paper and the shoe in the back.
The white/red's? They actually showed it to you? That would be news to everyone.

Last edited:

i remember they were on the footlocker calendar i assumed it was a mistake.... ye shrug

The thing about employees wages only reflects there attitude not there knowledge of sneakers and info. I used to work for some of the chain stores mentioned and some people just don't care

The White/Red 13's are not releasing. I don't know what you saw or what someone tried to convince you of, but those aren't dropping. There is a GS pair of cool grey/pink that are dropping on Saturday though.

he said he saw them tho :lol:

ive heard stranger things happen

I haven't. The idea that they'd drop a shoe that released in 2010 unannounced on the same day as another shoe of the same model dropping in GR quantities makes zero sense and doesn't pass the sniff test at all. Not one photo of 2013 white/reds anywhere.

If anybody has any inside info in or around the Charlotte NC area, please pass it along. The only store that I was able to get any real info out of was House of Hoops in SouthPark mall that said they have plenty but would not give me a number. Half the stores said they cant tell me how man they have lol. I never thought some shoe release info would be like pulling teeth!! Do House of Hoops locations usually get more stock then everybody else?? Never been for a Jordan release.

is it easier for nike employees to get sneakers, like the ones that work at stores. i got a co employee who girl works at an outlet. imma give him n her 200 to try n scoop them for me.

FCFS at my local FNL.  Just like for the black/red 13s.  I camped out for 4 hours for the last release.  I'll probably have to go earlier for these.

he said he saw them tho :lol:

ive heard stranger things happen

I haven't. The idea that they'd drop a shoe that released in 2010 unannounced on the same day as another shoe of the same model dropping in GR quantities makes zero sense and doesn't pass the sniff test at all. Not one photo of 2013 white/reds anywhere.

They'll drop them with Nike Air bro!!!!

J/K..... :nerd:

Last edited:
FCFS at my local FNL.  Just like for the black/red 13s.  I camped out for 4 hours for the last release.  I'll probably have to go earlier for these.

gonna enter my 5th and 6th raffle for these tonight.. if i dont get an RSVP tomorrow or a call friday im waking up at the crack of dawn saturday. and i hope the spring breaker teens party too hard on friday.

gonna enter my 5th and 6th raffle for these tonight.. if i dont get an RSVP tomorrow or a call friday im waking up at the crack of dawn saturday. and i hope the spring breaker teens party too hard on friday.
Nope man its all about partying all night and then after go straight to getting in line. Your best bet is the ghost chair method.

:lol: just called up a hidden sneaker store out here (that I mentioned to a NTer) to see if they are having these on Saturday, she told me I better get in line a lot of people been calling about them. Knew it was only a matter of time before that spot was blown up. :smh:

Kids already lining up in queens
Oh wow this is Queens Center Mall?!
laugh.gif
 Thank God I know someone at FNL to hold me a pair. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom