Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
koc-3-12-9.jpg

Good lookin bro, about time! I'm still mad I flaked at $190 :smh: a few days after RD in 2011 but I had other "must" cops at the time. Tell your NY homies to stop charging sales taxx on clothes, we ain't about that life in NJ :lol:
I wish they didn't have sales tax.... On top of having to pay it i'm an accountant so its one more tax return I have to do every quarter..... :smh: Luckily its very easy to do a sales tax return as long as the client gives me the info I need... :D

:lol: .. so where you gonna cop these from, HOH RF? Online?

JB can u also please release the flints again??? Haha. I know they just came out in 2010 but I really don't feel like paying 350 to some second rate reseller who needs to pay PG

I second this. I want another pair of flints too.

Same here.

If you are gonna pay $300+ then, might as well get the 05 version with 3M.

and the pink pods and pink glue :lol:

btptt555 - you talk about resellers like they are homeless and poor :lol:

Last edited:
Good lookin bro, about time! I'm still mad I flaked at $190 :smh: a few days after RD in 2011 but I had other "must" cops at the time. Tell your NY homies to stop charging sales taxx on clothes, we ain't about that life in NJ :lol:
I wish they didn't have sales tax.... On top of having to pay it i'm an accountant so its one more tax return I have to do every quarter..... :smh: Luckily its very easy to do a sales tax return as long as the client gives me the info I need... :D

Nikestore.com has always been my best bet and I get cash back with ebates.... Win win for me!

Got my ticket from foot locker during lunch today, love how easy it makes things , they definitely didn't have as many pairs as they did for the blk/red , and for the other Orlando heads i hear Florida mall hoh is doing fcfs not a smart move if you ask me

Nikestore.com has always been my best bet and I get cash back with ebates.... Win win for me!

Same boat as you bro, that 6% comes in handy

Just spoke with a HOH store manager over the phone, after the first employee I spoke to tried to act like these were not dropping this weekend. I asked if these were going to be a GR and he said, "Other FTL's and HOH's will have them, but they will be limited." :smh: I only need to get one pair for my lil bro's bday present. My go-to local spot gave out tickets for the first time yesterday while I was at work, sigh...

Good luck to all those attempting to cop Saturday.

Last edited:
A local finishline did a guaranteed ticket system today at 10. I just started a new job (promotion) so i'm in training but was going to try to take an early lunch or something to go get them but couldnt.. I called him at 945 and he's like theres 7 people in line..if you're not here you probably wont get a ticket we didnt get many.. called him 10 after and he's like yea theyre all gone.. FNL is a shady company so it sounds like the employees took em all if you ask me.

All in all, doing this during the week when adults work deserves a AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.

entering every raffle in town after work.

Bence - don't sweat it man. I don't have a guaranteed pair yet but I am confident I'll lock one up. You will too!

thanks man. I'm sure I will too. I always get extra anxious for releases I really want.. Plus FNL is super shady to me that store is known for getting the most out of all of them.

thanks man. I'm sure I will too. I always get extra anxious for releases I really want.. Plus FNL is super shady to me that store is known for getting the most out of all of them.

Yeah, it's funny how because FNL held back inventory for a restock extravaganza their reputation (at least on NT) has improved. They're a terrible company with terrible systems and customer service. Maybe it's because of my own experience, but I find Champs to be the best to go to in person, followed by Foot Action, Foot Locker and then FNL. We're talking about minimum wage earners though, so it's probably always going to be hit or miss on any given company's stores across the country.

I see NDC has a one pair limit, what is the limit for FNL (online) and Footlocker (online) and eastbay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom