Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though you're new, it seems as if you've never bought Jordans before.

The Concords were available on Nike.com at midnight. Actually I lucked into a pair of 11/12 CDP's at niketown a few days after they were released a few years back that got me hooked and now this is the 2nd pair I have tried to get on release. Last time no luck so I guess you are right.

The Concords were available on Nike.com at midnight. Actually I lucked into a pair of 11/12 CDP's at niketown a few days after they were released a few years back that got me hooked and now this is the 2nd pair I have tried to get on release. Last time no luck so I guess you are right.
Yah they changed from midnight releases around May last year. I think the Playoff 12's were the last midnight release. Been 8am EST ever since. I think the reasoning being that it would help with some riots since less people would be camped out since they'd have bought online instead.

Yah they changed from midnight releases around May last year. I think the Playoff 12's were the last midnight release. Been 8am EST ever since. I think the reasoning being that it would help with some riots since less people would be camped out since they'd have bought online instead.

Doubt it

Maybe, Did you do two different sizes?

Ive heard people do two for two different sizes and just leave a good couple hours in between picking up the two. It's risky cuz if they spot you you'll be disqualified from upcoming RSVPs. 

Id suggest just change your clothes and or appearance some how. 

Hey I got 2 rsvp confirmations , will nike let me buy both?

Ive heard people do two for two different sizes and just leave a good couple hours in between picking up the two. It's risky cuz if they spot you you'll be disqualified from upcoming RSVPs. 

Goodluck

Struck out on RSVP in NYC
I appreciate the try though chronos. I didn't loose anything so no harm done :smile:
Computer wars is my next bet.

Chalk up a W for the good guys....

I managed to secure a RSVP from Roosevelt Field a few minutes AFTER the link was posted; I did it from my mobile, while I was sitting at a red light. I didn't expect to win jack, just figured it couldn't hurt to try. 

Truth is a paid for a RSVP from sneakerrsvp for NikeTown NYC last Saturday. No dice,  
mean.gif
 . Since I paid for a slot about a minute after I got the tweet,I thought they'd be able to secure me a pair. NOPE. Comp is fierce in NY.

At the end of the day, I will secure a pair fro #retail. I will also be getting a refund from sneakerrsvp. 
laugh.gif

Despite my transmission going on my car today, this news made today a good day
smokin.gif

Last edited:
No DM back and Only have a raffle ticket waiting for HOH. If I strike out, then it's all she wrote. Won't bother paying reseller prices.

How sweet it is.. Just got a call from one of my 4 raffles. 

Two pairs on lock.. I might skip out on NTChi if I get through on NDC so my wife dont have to go pick them up for me. 

Chicago RSVP was open for a long time, I think the thirst is not as bad here maybe. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom