Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got flustered and typed in the hashtag all caps except for the first letter, so it looked like #tHIS. Hope they still accept it i got it in FAST

i got flustered and typed in the hashtag all caps except for the first letter, so it looked like #tHIS. Hope they still accept it i got it in FAST

Chalk up a W for the good guys....

I managed to secure a RSVP from Roosevelt Field a few minutes AFTER the link was posted; I did it from my mobile, while I was sitting at a red light. I didn't expect to win jack, just figured it couldn't hurt to try. 

Truth is a paid for a RSVP from sneakerrsvp for NikeTown NYC last Saturday. No dice,  
mean.gif
 . Since I paid for a slot about a minute after I got the tweet,I thought they'd be able to secure me a pair. NOPE. Comp is fierce in NY.

At the end of the day, I will secure a pair fro #retail. I will also be getting a refund from sneakerrsvp. 
laugh.gif

Despite my transmission going on my car today, this news made today a good day
smokin.gif
I did SneakerRSVP too. Did they email you and let you know they failed? Mine is still sitting as processing, so no confirmation either way yet.

Will cop these on release day and keep it moving...if not I'm sure there will be some good restocks next week as well. I'm not sweating this release one bit....

Locked down a 12 @ Scottsdale.  It's about 40 minute drive for me from my place.  Hoping for a raffle win in Chandler, then I may not have to make the trip!

Last edited:
Scottsdale has also been open for the better part of 30 minutes.

Is this our consolation for no PHX suns foams?

Last edited:
Hello- New to the site. Sorry if its posted somewhere but, how does a guy get these lol? Are they only released online? Thanks

Rsvp'ed at Scottsdale. Have yet to hear back. They just closed it. 

Used royal sneakers to RSVP but tried myself using my wife's. 

lim 2/4 from them

Rsvp'ed at Scottsdale. Have yet to hear back. They just closed it. 

Used royal sneakers to RSVP but tried myself using my wife's. 

lim 2/4 from them
Normally they say "all dms have been sent" when they close it, but they are working on sending all the DMs.  I lost hope, but finally got one.

Man TV is playing the HELL out of the He Got Game movie, I noticed it came on about 20 times in the past 2 months. I guess this is their way to hype the shoe up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom