Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe that I seem to be the only person who didn't get an RSVP thru Chronos. Maybe I've just been blacklisted unbeknownst to me. I'll find a pair, but I was hoping to pick up in person when I'm in SF on Saturday. Looks like I'll pay more online and have to put in work at 5am on Saturday. If I do RSVP again thru Chronos I guess I'm using another twitter account since I'm about 0 for 30 in the past 6 weeks with NTSF.

whatever my boy chronos is doin hes doin it rite... because im 2/2 wit the last 2 releases..i just hate niketownsf is gonna be closing for remodel so i cant guarantee pickups after the barkey foam

whatever my boy chronos is doin hes doin it rite... because im 2/2 wit the last 2 releases..i just hate niketownsf is gonna be closing for remodel so i cant guarantee pickups after the barkey foam
what?? when are they closing for remodel????

Saw these joints today and they look like plastic. Almost like the v's were it looks like it but it doesn't. U dig?

Can't believe that I seem to be the only person who didn't get an RSVP thru Chronos. Maybe I've just been blacklisted unbeknownst to me. I'll find a pair, but I was hoping to pick up in person when I'm in SF on Saturday. Looks like I'll pay more online and have to put in work at 5am on Saturday. If I do RSVP again thru Chronos I guess I'm using another twitter account since I'm about 0 for 30 in the past 6 weeks with NTSF.
were u a preferred customer... if not maybe thats why u didnt score

I think that's how one should approach any shoe, but your point is lacking. These were $150 in 1997. Fast forward 15 years and in real dollars a $150 release would now be a $213 release based on the consumer price index. The XIII, even at $170, remains one of the most reasonable retros, arguably one of only 2-3 that is cheaper today than it was upon release.

But hey, go on pushing imaginary "facts".

Also, I might add: if you think this is a butchered classic, you aren't the least bit objective about what makes for butchering a retro. The leather might not be the same thickness or grain quality used in 1997, but those days are long gone on most retros (and most sneakers in general). There's no glaring differences between this retro and the OG, and as far as Jordan retros go, this one is far closer and with far less changes than most. Just move on if you are done with the brand and retros, but don't come in here making points that aren't rooted in reality and can't be taken seriously.

now that is how you win an argument!!!!!!!!!!

What size are you?

Does [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]chronos have like a perorder service or somthing, can someone link it for future refrence[/color]

This is my First rsvp victory . I'm from Chicago so does anyone know if the rsvp lines get Long and crazy???
Was there during the All Star barkley area 72 release and store was packed. they didnt do a rsvp so im guessing thats why, they told me it got to crazy so they had to give out wristbands. im sure the rsvp process is a little bit more calm, i mean you could pick your pair up until 6pm so unless you want to wear your pair early saturday morning then go scoop them up early

dang ntsf temporarily closing? that many less pairs to go around in the bay...gonna be a rough couple months :lol:

don't kill me if I'm wrong but this seems like a pretty widespread launch. NTBostons reserve was up for an hour. Granted that doesn't mean it wasnt really over in 10 min, but thy usually close it in 10-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom