Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just moved 2 newark NJ from VA but I work in NYC & I know I missed my opportunity on reserving a pair of these so can anyone in the NYC area tell me what's my best chance of getting these at retail price Saturday on or offline?

try FL downtown newark on broad & market

Went to enter the raffle at a FTL in my neighborhood.  The new kid I've entered the last few raffles with was there.  I asked if they got a lot of pairs, and the he said "I can't say *cough36*"  only a couple pairs of each size.  Hoping to hit the size 11 there though.  He also said 12 would be impossible to get....I took that as meaning they were spoken for by employees already.   Not sure what to make of it for the release on a larger scale.

Shootin for an 11 as well.. Io nly entered 1 raffle at my local HOH Topanga.. all it takes..the homie working said they had plenty of pairs to go around!

I can't believe some are saying these will be an easy cop of there will be plenty for everyone. I mean...I hope so, but lets be real. These will be no easier than most releases of OG color ways.

I can't believe some are saying these will be an easy cop of there will be plenty for everyone. I mean...I hope so, but lets be real. These will be no easier than most releases of OG color ways.
exactly... people r saying these are general release..

doesnt look like it... 

Shootin for an 11 as well.. Io nly entered 1 raffle at my local HOH Topanga.. all it takes..the homie working said they had plenty of pairs to go around!
the guy told me around 60 pairs. That seems like a grip

DID GOOD TODAY
smile.gif
Funny as my buddy told me he's 0-3 today using RSVPsniper.com  Locations were NTLA and Nike SM

My footlocker rarely gets retroes but they got 10 pairs in so they say with no size 11.0 and one size 11.5 they did a raffle.

My footlocker rarely gets retroes but they got 10 pairs in so they say with no size 11.0 and one size 11.5 they did a raffle.
How does a store get random pairs and not one FSR? That's really bizarre.

On a side note, SneakerRSVP came through for me and my bro. Got all my pairs locked down. It was a good day.
glasses.gif

Off to the Saturday online release to try and help a few friends with their pairs.

Went to enter the raffle at the Glendale Galleria FTL today and I asked him how many people entered the raffle and he opened the box and showed me the tickets. There were over 75 tickets in there. If I don't get the call tomorrow I still got the sites at 5 AM. I'm debating on doubling up on these or trying for the Bred 11 restock....

i started buying shoes online since dec. 2011 to present and the only shoes that i like that i was able to buy is the Lebron 9 mango, and the crimson 3. i am not a wealthy guy and i can't afford to buy all the shoes releasing every week, i can name all the shoes that i'm trying to cop through online release, tlo, raffle, and rsvp, from jordan11 concord to foamposites, lebrons, and kobes, up to the foamposite suns. i missed them all. but i was able to buy shoes like air max, melo, air force one, dunks, and free runs out of frustration. i just want to get retail price and not resale because retail is already expensive for me, and i don't have a high paying job. until i found out after joining NT that people use bots to order online and sniper for the rsvp. Chronos even helped me twice for free on rsvp but wasn't lucky enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom