Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish i could donate.. but there isn't a NT in site where i'm at 
ohwell.gif
I feel your pain no NT's in Ohio 
mean.gif

Doesn't look like it based on what exactly? These are undoubtedly a GR.

its the same crap everytime

dudes come in here talking bout my store only had 6 pairs these are limited, online sold out fast these are limited, you sure these are gr?, blah blah blah, etc.

only limited to the lazy fat slobs who live online and cant go to a damn shoe store in their city maybe...

dudes in here think they are slick trying to make people panic so the resale price can go up.

theres no need for that ****. the nimrods who search ebay are waitin g for you to lather them up and take their money with ease...

stop sounding like mindless robots. its just SHOES!

the most hilarious part is when all the online stores sell out and the dudes come back saying i told you so :lol:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure there will be a restock of you miss out on these this weekend, so why trip... Look at how many pairs stores are receiving and the amount of early pairs... JB know what's up...

i started buying shoes online since dec. 2012 to present and the only shoes that i like that i was able to buy is the Lebron 9 mango, and the crimson 3. i am not a wealthy guy and i can't afford to buy all the shoes releasing every week, i can name all the shoes that i'm trying to cop through online release, tlo, raffle, and rsvp, from jordan11 concord to foamposites, lebrons, and kobes, up to the foamposite suns. i missed them all. but i was able to buy shoes like air max, melo, air force one, dunks, and free runs out of frustration. i just want to get retail price and not resale because retail is already expensive for me, and i don't have a high paying job. until i found out after joining NT that people use bots to order online and sniper for the rsvp. Chronos even helped me twice for free on rsvp but wasn't lucky enough.

So you started shopping online 3 months ago :wow:

This thread blew up.... Congrats who got through with the RSVP and good luck to people tomorrow at 8:00 am....

So I just moved 2 newark NJ from VA but I work in NYC & I know I missed my opportunity on reserving a pair of these so can anyone in the NYC area tell me what's my best chance of getting these at retail price Saturday on or offline?

I would also say Footlocker downtown Newark on Broad & Market but you're gonna have to get there early. The Dr Jays across the street got a shipment as well. PM me for a few more locations, there are plenty of stores in your location and almost every store has them. I'm going to check out a few more spots on my break today since I work downtown.

try FL downtown newark on broad & market

I would also say Footlocker downtown Newark on Broad & Market but you're gonna have to get there early. The Dr Jays across the street got a shipment as well. PM me for a few more locations, there are plenty of stores in your location and almost every store has them. I'm going to check out a few more spots on my break today since I work downtown.

Good lookin bro I just pm u

Thanks To Chronos for helping land my First RSVP NTBoston.... Much Appreciated!!!

Anyone know how this works in Boston??  Hoping to get there @ 10am  with a quick and calm in/out chechout.

surprisingly I'm not in panic mode for this release :lol:, i think copping the Playoff 13s the other day calmed my thirst.

I haven't even decided if I'm gonna line up at one of these FCFS locations or order them from NDC. Gonna be a game time decision. I don't think these will be hard to cop at all in NJ/NYC area, every major chain store I went to said they had at least 60 pairs in stock. No need too fall for the "NT HYPE" this time around :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom