Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all really think the bred's and these will drop in the same month? Don't want to miss the RD on these, need to be sure of this release date :lol:

I love the 13's. it's just funny that all the leathers that Jordan is using are all shinny as hell. That glossy look makes me want to wear them more just to dull out the color so it's closer to the OG

faint.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

These > 2013 Black/Red XIII

Mandatory cop...I like these more than the Breds (no 3M). BUT I will get both still.

here u go JB

Can't wait for these kicks to be release

Man I have been patiently waiting for the detailed images of these to release.  They look realllll nice.  Obviously won't have that crazy padding the older models had, which felt like walking on clouds all the way up to the ankle, but they did a good job on replicating the look.  I'm looking forward to upgrading the 13 collection with pairs I can wear.  These were such great bball shoes that mine were ruined on black tops when I was a teen.  I'm not big on the retro + CW's I've seen so far, but these OG colorways so far are :pimp:  in 2013.

These new pics up here are straight fire........dang cant wait for these

ALLLLLLLLLLLL of this :pimp: I need to take a seat. ONLY pair of 13's I've ever liked and they're lookin' damn good!

i hope they drop in march due to the sole fact that i need enough time to recuperate from my december purchases lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom