Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html
Multiple colorways 1/12/13 :wow: ... those Squadron blue joints drop 2/9/13 so this leads me to believe the breds and he got games dropping the same day.
I HOPE I'M WRONG!

I hope this is the case tbh.

Hopefully, this will dilute the "He Got Game" crowd and everybody pick up the Blk/Red.

You've got a good point tho because everybody and their momma talkin bout the Black/Red 13's and not these around my way. Hopefully we will get some clarification next week

HAVE to cop.. almost cut off my middle finger trying to cut out the hologram on these after my 98s were done. I still have the scar on my finger.

apparently these are dropping the same day because I preordered both and got the email that the shipping date was changed. The blk/red 13's shipping date is jan 9th and he got games is jan 19th. I went ahead and paid more to avoid headache and now Im kinda glad. 

can't wait for these to drop along with the bred 13's, the grape 5,s and the royal blue and black 1,s.    4 classic's that I've wanted for a while now.

Someone in the Bred 13 thread said they chatted with a footlocker rep who said the bred 13s and some black/teal/ultra violet 13s are dropping on the 12th. Can anyone confirm this? I can't even find pics of that colorway so it sounds suspect .. maybe a GS colorway

Midwestsole is sayin the same thing for the 12th too midwestsole.com/release-dates/

Last edited:
Someone in the Bred 13 thread said they chatted with a footlocker rep who said the bred 13s and some black/teal/ultra violet 13s are dropping on the 12th. Can anyone confirm this? I can't even find pics of that colorway so it sounds suspect .. maybe a GS colorway
Midwestsole is sayin the same thing for the 12th too midwestsole.com/release-dates/
http://www.kicksonfire.com/2012/08/27/air-jordan-retro-gs-2013-colorway-sneak-peak/

That is a GS colorway. This is the only pic I can find of it. I was happy to hear about that. I just got done talking to footlocker online chat too. 

that's what I'm thinking.  Its probably for kids or girls.   I doubt JB would drop the Bred's and the he got game 13's on the same day unless they package them together.

Sold my CDP's a few weeks ago to cop these :smokin

mj-laughing.gif

i am the one who talk with footlocker rep...

my best guess for Black/Teal/Ultra Violet will be that....

the time will tell... :smile:

Sounds about right they usually release a gs colorway along side the men's....anyone remember the pics of the grape 13s gs prolly those

Damn, I want the breds, HGG's,and now these grapes.... I really hope these drop late Jan or after once I get my tax refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom