Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got people in my area on CL already asking 300 firm for these 
mean.gif

Nike usually the easiest (my opinion)....bots have made it difficult now
I think NDC made some changes this morning, because for me and a friend we noticed the links didn't work when we tried to click at first. I think they did that to "flush" the bots and scripts out. This may explain why I've seen others say they copped on their phones with crappy service. Still think it was hard to cop from NDC giving the fact of how fast they sold out. Just my opinion.

batted 0-10 today smh. sucks. i really wanted these. i mean I'm going to get them, but i might have to take the reseller route. It'd e great if I catch a restock tho. As a true shoe collector, I feel let down by releases that leave me unsatisfied. Growing up, the only issue was making sure you had enough ducats to buy, whatever the item, there were plenty to go around. Now that we're rolling in dough though, we're having a harder time than ever to get the things we want. smh.

10.5 off NDC and just snagged a size 11 off FNL too. I don't know how these run, but my feet feel like they're getting wider.

Good luck everyone!!
Yea,I did the same thing plus I figure I will use the shields with these.

These are my first 13's so I didn't know how they would fit or feel.

ONE DAY I WANT JB NIKE TO RELEASE A SHOE WITH NO RELEASE DATE. JUST HAVE IT SHIPPED TO STORES RANDOMLY AND POSTED ON THE SITE RANDOMLY AND LET PPL GET LUCKY

I think NDC made some changes this morning, because for me and a friend we noticed the links didn't work when we tried to click at first. I think they did that to "flush" the bots and scripts out. This may explain why I've seen others say they copped on their phones with crappy service. Still think it was hard to cop from NDC giving the fact of how fast they sold out. Just my opinion.
That could be a possibility. I got the TLO drop right as Nike let it go, and opened up a window but it said some error so I refreshed about 10 times. My buddy, whom has a program, got my pair paid for while I was still working to get onto NDC. Once he said, DONE, the page was starting to refresh and I could no longer add the sizes I promised to get for a coworker. Didn't give up until nike sent out the tweet, but didn't stop there. Kept at it on FNL and got thru. Everyone will be happy today! 

FNL doesn't hold sizes like NDC or Eastbay.  Once you try and proceed it'll yank them out if that size is no longer available in inventory.  Unfortunately most NTers weren't as lucky as us and are dealing with that SPA screen, lol.
Lol No I know, but I posted it minutes ago and when I refreshed it the pair was still sitting there, but I guess someone finally got through on it and grabbed it.
It'll show in your cart.  When you hit checkout is when it yanks it out.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, so please forgive me if it was. Anybody notice an issue with the NDC link as soon as they tweeted it? It seemed like none of them were active or working. I kept refreshing and then the link worked. I was talking to my friend and he had the same issue. If others experienced the same thing, I have good reason why I feel it happened.

Anyway I gave up on NDC and copped off Eastbay. 
pimp.gif

What do you think the reason might be?

i wonder if it has to do with the bot where it detects it and disable you from getting through the link. hmm.

Not only did NDC deflect the bots, it gave me a dead link the first 10-15 secs! Downhill after I finally got on the page

Finishline all morning was

i think Nike has been taking notes...link was late too...i didn't get an error or a blank page when clicking the link...i just something that said ( paraphrasing ) a lot of people are trying to add to there carts right now....cleared it and then added my size easily

Yea it says, Your order is official! just like that
glasses.gif
FYI for everyone just in case you are not aware NOTHING IS OFFICIAL until it is shipped(especially with FNL)

last time i ordered from them got confirmation and everything, checked on a daily basis of status of order and then BAM! after a week of waiting order cancelled coz item was out of stock! if i would have know sooner item was out i could have ordered somewhere else but of course after a week everyone else is sold out SMH!

i used to like FNL coz of there winner circle but now its not even worth it if i cant get the shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom