Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody give me a heads up on what they had to do to fix their fnl account.
I haven't been able to order from them since back when we were using their ip to access their site.

Doesn't matter the form of payment credit card or Paypal. I get errors on checkout.
Use a finishline gift card works like a charm

OMG I GOT THRU!!!! lol naw some D Head on ebay forgot to blank out his info... guess his pair aint comin...

resellin is skressful
you realize your order is getting canceled right? lol people are ******ED. Your address, billing, last 4 of visa #...wowww how STUPID are people?
Did YOU read the whole post?
laugh.gif

Somebody give me a heads up on what they had to do to fix their fnl account.
I haven't been able to order from them since back when we were using their ip to access their site.

Doesn't matter the form of payment credit card or Paypal. I get errors on checkout.

You have to sit out for 30+ days and dont order from your account... everytime u get the error you start from day 1 again.

Sat down at9:20, went to eastbay, tapped on my touchpad for about 4 minutes and got an 11.5 in my cart. Not hard at all.... I was on the fence with these but I'll bite.

so when someone posts just order # and email, they can cancel? I tried to check his order status just now on nikestore

it says

"Please enter a valid order number and email address."

Only took an hour and a half, the use of two iPads, and two iPhones but I got my damn pair from eastbay! Good luck to anyone still looking! Like the other person said a few pages back DON'T GIVE UP! 

LOL words should be posted above ALL pictures. People's minds aren't at full capacity atm so they don't realize that dude was just reposting from an eBay seller. 

this.

WHAT DID THEY DO TO TODDLER SIZES THO? THAT RED SOLE :x :x :x :smh:

haha thats what i said when i saw them i was gonna get my niece a pair .. man they butchered those. I was like hell naw she aint wearing those

was getting them for my kids 3rd bday but im seriously hesitating on it. i have a $20 FNL WC i can use but i think ill just hold out for something else. he needs no shoes anyways so its not a big deal... that sole doe...... :smh:

But still people complain about paying the $7.99 shipping?

Glad these were re-retro'd, it does beat paying $300+.
not complaining about paying, pointing out that FL doesnt give the courtesy of offering free shipping for new items; gives customers an incentive for repeat purchase

thats why i always check NDC first coz its always free anything over $100 :smile:

i could careless about shipping cost, saves me gas money down the line

That could be a possibility. I got the TLO drop right as Nike let it go, and opened up a window but it said some error so I refreshed about 10 times. My buddy, whom has a program, got my pair paid for while I was still working to get onto NDC. Once he said, DONE, the page was starting to refresh and I could no longer add the sizes I promised to get for a coworker. Didn't give up until nike sent out the tweet, but didn't stop there. Kept at it on FNL and got thru. Everyone will be happy today! 
Glad you got yours and your coworkers. If your friend's program worked...good that it worked in your favor.

Nike has taken notice to these programs. People think they are not going to do anything about because they don't hear or see Nike tweeting something like "we know there is an issue, and we're going to fix it so its fair for everyone". Just like anything else, as Nike makes adjustments so will others.

Scored a pair for me, my girl, and her pops. Hope everyone had as good luck as me. This release was handle great in this neck of the woods, nobody walked away empty handed and we had quite a crowd.[emoji]128077[/emoji]wish JB would handle all releases like this.

hour and half after release and im still trying ... if only my local ftl didnt f*** me over on ticket times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom