Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was lucky enough to grab these off NDC today exactly at 5:03 am PST. These, the WC3 88's, and Royal 1's were on my cop list for the first quarter of this year. I'm 2 out of 3 since I missed out on the extra limited Royal 1's. Still looking for a pair of those, hopefully a restock happens like with recent releases.

On to the Grape 5's in May for me. That'll be my birthday month present to myself :smokin

was able to get two pairs from Nike store in Dallas (1 from sneakerrsvp & 1 from solereserve; big props to chronos)..one's for me n one's for my lil bro..also could've gotten a 10.5 off FNL for my homie but he didn't respond quick enough..
They let you pick up both?

Was able to get a pair. These were the only 13's I really cared for this year.

Picked up some SC Trainers and Orlando Penny V's as a constellation prize :tongue:

Good luck to those that are still on the hunt. Tough crowds this morning..

After missing the OG's and the CDP's, I could not miss today's release. Took me about an hour and a half but I was able to get through on Eastbay.

Eastbay and Champs.. first time i ever had luck trying the add to cart game.. usually its FNL and Nike for me but both didnt come through.. looks like its all up to whats left in the stores and a potential restock.  GL for those that havent copped yet.  

Chronos got me thru with the RSVP to Nike Scottsdale on Thursday, looks like I'm making that trip this morning.

Looks like they made decent numbers on these. Looks like nt for the most part is coppin. I think I'm going to wait and catch these in a trade. I doubt resell will reach too high on these. Especially if they restock bred 13 numbers.

3 pairs scored (hopefully) 11.5 from NDC, 11.5 from eastbay (booo @ backorder) and a 10.5 from FTL. No cancellations would be nice!

Did you guys have a ridiculous amount of J's at any of the stores you went to.. I dont know whats up but the Finishline i was at this morning had probably 250 300 people in line and i bet at least 180 200 people got shoes. Ive never in my life seen a store with that many shoes. My shoe was marked 126 . Usually that store only has about 2 shoes per size or so.

How do I get my old screename back and is there anywhere else you can get the shoes??? I woke up at 7:15 :frown:

It's the prize that you get for shooting for the stars but falling a little bit short.
CONSOLATION not CONSTELLATION...lol 

These are making me regret passing on the Bred 13, not gonna lie. Hopefully can trade or come across a DS pair for a decent price. 

yo does any1 get scared when you are 1 of the first in line and tickets havent been passed out yet and at like 7:45 before they open that you have to take a huge poop. I always get scared.

lol just askin

I finally got my size 12 at 9:13,didnt think it was happening.

Last edited:
first time I struck out online in a LONG time. these seemed a lot harder and limited than the bred 13 / fire red 5. oh wells, on to the next. hopefully catch a restock next week if possible

Dang. I struck out on Nike Dallas RSVP (no bots). I lined up at HOH this morning and got nothing. Line was like 200-250 deep...
that sucks.. didnt kno that many people lined up..did u hit up any of the stores in town east mall?

S/O to Chronos. Got through with the RSVP with him and copped with ease. Haven't gotten anything this easily since the Varsity Red 6s.

I don't know how it happened, but I tried ALL morning on FL. Just sat down to check e-mail, added a 13 to my cart - got the error. Tried again and flew threw checkout and got confirmation in about 30 seconds. This happened at 9:50 am CST. I guess the moral is to keep trying if you have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom