Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release was CRAZY here, the lines were reminding me of the Bred 11 lines in december... the local sneaker mall had like 400+ people, I am so glad I got called back for my raffle ticket, cause there were people waiting @ 2 am apparently, so I would have never got my pair.
Some dude had a seizure in line, some horrible parent left their kids, there was fighting and stampedes, dudes were sneaker jackin people in the parking lot smh it's getting crazy out here.

And eventhough the toe box on my left shoe has a pretty defined crease on it, (Where 13s usually see the most creasing), I'ma just count my blessings and be glad I got ANYTHING at all.

My local hoh got more pairs of the royals then these.......
No size 8-9
1 9.5
1 10.5
1 11
1 13
2 14
2 15

-______-

Sold out everywhere. You got people in line thinking "He got game" was something used to describe Michael Jordan...smh the game is F'd up. Anyone know any good websites that have these at a descent price above retail

yo does any1 get scared when you are 1 of the first in line and tickets havent been passed out yet and at like 7:45 before they open that you have to take a huge poop. I always get scared.

lol just askin

all the time homie. When I got to go, I gotz to go.

Shorty came through and she agreed to be my permanent connect.

Not really a connect if she's charging $230. More like to keep you from ratting her out that she's selling out the back door. :smh: Hey as long as you get your pair i guess you ain't complaining.

Sold out everywhere. You got people in line thinking "He got game" was something used to describe Michael Jordan...smh the game is F'd up. Anyone know any good websites that have these at a descent price above retail

Just be patient and watch this thread. People post info all of the time.

You just ordered within the past 2 hours! It'll take a day or 2 to process

Never know if you're okay until you get a tracking #

Be patient, some of ya'll want everything processed and shipped instantly right after you order. Think about how many other people ordered shoes!
naw mang I just want a reliable shipping confirmation.

Where I dont have to wonder if this is actually going through or not. 

Spoke to a rep at FNL and he said shipping dept hasnt come into work yet but will be in about half hour, they could process it and ready to ship today or monday. 

Ive never had a confirmed shoe on release day not get shipped, but everyone keeps saying how they always do that so getting scared. 

Good luck folks...Are the ones on Eastbay seriously backorderd?
I think the Eastbay Rep confirmed the back order last nite ...
eastbay backorder?
The shipment for the Jordan Retro 13 He Got Games are currently on back order from the manufacturer. Once the order has been received all pending orders will begin processing for shipment. You will be notified once the order ships with the tracking details included.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

damn i missed out on a pair for my son. im going to have to check the local mall and see if they have any toddler sizes left
by the way my sons bred 11s got shipped from finishline last night.:smokin

All I wanted was the Grey/Pink for my girls. ******g failed. It was sold out in 10 minutes from Eastbay.

What's a reasonable price for this?

Good day. Got mine off NDC and was able to help friends off FNL and Eastbay.

Hope anyone who didn't get a pair will luck out with a restock soon.

Thanks NT fam,
glasses.gif

not really a connect becuase shes givin you reseller prices lol
True but 230 isn't terrible. I'll gladly pay that not to have to deal with BS. The sad part was it was a FCFS release and there were 60 in line when I got there. When they opened the
Girl I paid came out an said they only have 12 pair and the largest was a 10. I kinda felt bad

Yea but as the relationship grows the prices get better and whatever other perks that can happen. Gotta start somewhere, you know?

exactly and thats not that bad considering a size 13 is nearly impossible to secure before release or period for that matter. JB really needs to start making more in that size. Build that connect and I'm sure the prices will get better. :smokin

Last edited:
damn i missed out on a pair for my son. im going to have to check the local mall and see if they have any toddler sizes left
by the way my sons bred 11s got shipped from finishline last night.
smokin.gif
I got the hook-up for Infant/PS/GS sizes in every major shoe. If you need something in the future MESSAGE me, that goes for anyone else too.

first time not getting add to cart on eastbay. was counting on finishline since they put em up 1 min before eastbay with royals and i got 2 royals that way. when these came up it did some weird **** and first said unavailable then said add to cart with no sizes, tried to refresh and it seemed frozen so i panicked (kicking myself for this) and exited tab then boom spa page for an hour till i get through and sold out
mean.gif
sick.gif
. hopefully bartleby comes through he said i could buy the pair he ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom