Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real nervous about my FNL confirmation. 
It's still in processing but heard many have had cancelled orders. This only happened to me once for the Concords, they charged me 9 times and none came in. 

What do you guys say, should be ok or no?

If you got a confirmation email and only ordered one you should be good Fam

So I was waiting in line at FNL it to open. I was first in line even though I had a hookup. So I walk up to the counter and ask for my size 13. The lady says "we don't have a size 13". I'm like what the hell are you talking about? Then she explained that they had an "employee raffle" and the employee that won got my size 13. I was about to tear up the damn store, but I took a deep breath, remained calm and asked to try on a size 12. Took one out the box and voila! It fit perfectly. I was so ecstatic I was going to just throw on the other and jet out the store like Jake Shuttlesworth, but I decided not to. These do run big and I'm so glad they do. Still contemplating on calling corporate for that shady ish they pulled though.

Last edited:
Copped a par of size 13 from FNL for $167.48 ($20 off).... the release wasn't that bad but frustrated with NDC for dropping a link that didn't work via twitter.

So I was waiting in line at FNL it to open. I was first in line even though I had a hookup. So I walk up to the counter and ask for my size 13. The lady says "we don't have a size 13". I'm like what the hell are you talking about? Then she explained that they had an "employee raffle" and the employee that won got my size 13. I was about to tear up the store, nut I remained calm and asked to try on a size 12. Took one out the box and voila! It fit perfectly. I was so ecstatic I was going to just throw on the other and jet out the store like Jake Shuttlesworth, but I decided not to. These do run big and I'm glad they do. Still contemplating on calling corporate for that shady ish they pulled though.

How big they run? All my size 13's (Lebron, Speed Turfs, Flight 1's, Griffeys) fit perfect.

So I was waiting in line at FNL it to open. I was first in line even though I had a hookup. So I walk up to the counter and ask for my size 13. The lady says "we don't have a size 13". I'm like what the hell are you talking about? Then she explained that they had an "employee raffle" and the employee that won got my size 13. I was about to tear up the store, nut I remained calm and asked to try on a size 12. Took one out the box and voila! It fit perfectly. I was so ecstatic I was going to just throw on the other and jet out the store like Jake Shuttlesworth, but I decided not to. These do run big and I'm glad they do. Still contemplating on calling corporate for that shady ish they pulled though.
The footlocker I was at opened late. About 8:15 because the employees all came.... Im talking every employee from all shifts came and got pairs then left the store. 1 of the managers came out and people started flippin. He said "when the employees are takin care of then we will open"

some BS

Last edited:
Wtf is an employee raffle? Crap like that is why I don't have the patience to wait in line. I agree, you should snitch them out. Employee raffle :smh:

The footlocker I was at opened late. About 8:15 because the employees all came.... Im talking every employee from all shifts came and got pairs then left the store. 1 of the managers came out and people started flippin. He said "when the employees are takin care of then we will open"

some BS
Wow... which FL was this?

some BS
one of the Perks for working at FootLocker

I actually ordered a 9 and 9.5 today since I wasn't sure with the sizing. The black red xiii seemed to run a little smaller than previous xiiis. Ill just off the size I don't need. Rather be safe than sorry

Wow... which FL was this?
Bridgewater NJ. If I didnt get a pir I would have stayed IN store and called corporate. I dont play games when it comes to things like that. I was first in line though so i was in and out... In may they are turning into a HOH so hopefully they become more legit.

Wtf is an employee raffle? Crap like that is why I don't have the patience to wait in line. I agree, you should snitch them out. Employee raffle :smh:

lol, what part of employees arriving early to buy pairs is considered a raffle? :nerd:

lol, what part of employees arriving early to buy pairs is considered a raffle? :nerd:

That's what they called it

So I was waiting in line at FNL it to open. I was first in line even though I had a hookup. So I walk up to the counter and ask for my size 13. The lady says "we don't have a size 13". I'm like what the hell are you talking about? Then she explained that they had an "employee raffle" and the employee that won got my size 13.

These had to have been limited or something... I did get my size 12 ($167 after WC rewards), but they only had a total of 14 pairs!!!!!!! We're talking about a FNL that had over 200 pairs of the Breds.

Only one size 10!
Only two size 12s!
no size 13!
no size 14!

WTH is going on with JB or FNL corporate????? :smh:

I kno for a fact my locsl ftl gave fcfs to their employees then gave tickets to everyone else. Went to get a ticket wednesday night and 3 emoloyees themselves eere naming off other employees who got tickets ... smh

Only had (1)12 & (1) 11.5 .. gone to employees .. another grabbed a 10.5 .. hardly ever get releases here and this is how they do it ...

When "bred" 13s dropped they had em i got their 5 min after opening all they had was 8 & 13 .. 1 employee had 2 12s sitting in thr back and gave in and gave me a pair. The demand isnt high here so theres no way they sell out that quick.

These had to have been limited or something... I did get my size 12 ($167 after WC rewards), but they only had a total of 14 pairs!!!!!!! We're talking about a FNL that had over 200 pairs of the Breds.

Only one size 10!
Only two size 12s!
no size 13!
no size 14!

WTH is going on with JB or FNL corporate?????
mean.gif
let's hope they help pairs back for a restock
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom