Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it's been brought up, but why is the colorway description in the title the way it is? Looking at that I would've thought this was a thread for the Playoffs...

Wish I had old pics of me with these on back in 97.....

every year i'd make my mom take a pic of me taking a jumpshot with every new jordan :lol:

I have one for 6-14. :smokin (well some were just me wearing em but i had to have a pic with each new model)

Last edited:
So far all of the pics being shown look on point, hope that is the case come release day.  These are my favorite 13 hands down.  The shoe will go with just about any fit out there.

They don't screw up the all leather 13's. It's one of the most accurate retros and the quality on these looks to be on par with the Playoffs. This will be a good pickup.

Bad News: My connect will be out of town on Spring Break vacation for this release...
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Good News: She hooked me up early...
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

i hate those sloppy glue strains. You just think if you're paying almost $200 for some shoes, you could get them cleaned up a bit. ah well, still copping.

i hope all the pairs don't have the materials cut so off like that..... my white and red 12s from citysole are like that... kinda pissed but what can u do

every year i'd make my mom take a pic of me taking a jumpshot with every new jordan :lol:

I have one for 6-14. :smokin (well some were just me wearing em but i had to have a pic with each new model)

Dude that was an awesome idea. Wish I had more pictures of me playing that showed my shoes. Lol

cant wait for these!! new pics looking good/ went in to my footlocker today they said they doing garunteed tickets next wednesday hopefully i get my pair been wanting these since i was a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom