Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
playoff 13's???? thats almost as bad as you young hypebeasts saying black and red space jams
No one calls them black and red space jams. What's even worse is all of you arrogant sneakerheads constantly complaining about the nicknames. Seriously, who cares? Why does it bother you what other people call the shoes? Are they forcing you to call them that too? Get over it. Sound like a bunch of girls complaining about how someone talks. And BigJ brings up a good point. The Bred 13's and He Got Game 13's are too similarly named anyway. Black/White/True Red vs White/Black/True Red. It's confusing. Even the person that renamed the thread got it wrong. There should be a nickname and quality thread so all of the complaining about those two things would be in there instead of all over NikeTalk in every single damn release thread.

No one calls them black and red space jams. What's even worse is all of you arrogant sneakerheads constantly complaining about the nicknames. Seriously, who cares? Why does it bother you what other people call the shoes? Are they forcing you to call them that too? Get over it. Sound like a bunch of girls complaining about how someone talks. And BigJ brings up a good point. The Bred 13's and He Got Game 13's are too similarly named anyway. Black/White/True Red vs White/Black/True Red. It's confusing. Even the person that renamed the thread got it wrong. There should be a nickname and quality thread so all of the complaining about those two things would be in there instead of all over NikeTalk in every single damn release thread.

I've heard young hypebeasts refer to them as black and red spacejams buddy. I care because those are the same people with no real knowledge of the shoe game. Just on every release because it's popular. Same ones that have the game how it is now..... THIRSTY

Saw a ton of people yesterday rocking these and was getting scared that I missed the released while concentrating on school for the past month. Wonder how the release is going to be handled..

They contain the same 3 colors...

BUT

They are different colorways...

HOW do you guys not understand this? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Saw a ton of people yesterday rocking these and was getting scared that I missed the released while concentrating on school for the past month. Wonder how the release is going to be handled..
It will be hectic just like all the other extremely overhyped releases due to the corny nickname these are getting lately
grin.gif

playoff 13's???? thats almost as bad as you young hypebeasts saying black and red space jams

honestly, i was the one that changed the title. The way it was brought to my attention was wrong and I was called a hypocrite for some odd reason. The creator of the thread or another person with privs can feel free to change the title whenever they want.

i only changed the title because i was already adding a release date. didnt feel like looking into my OG XIII dictionary to figure out the order the colors should be listed as and everyone already knew what i was talking about.

i could care less if they are called the black toes, the cdps, the he got games or whatever else people want to call it. i called them PURCHASED come release date. only thing i need to call them :lol:

Last edited:
Some of y'all are making the JB section unbearable. We knw what shoe is being discussed, so why does it matter?
Exactly...the most tired part of the JB section is complaining about quality, followed by complaining about nicknames. The stupidest part about it is these people that complain about nicknames pick and choose which nicknames are "dumb". They clown people for calling these the He Got Game 13s, but none of them ever say anything about referring to Space Jam 11's, or Bugs Bunny 8's. It's the same damn thing. Just stop it already.

Straight fire!! Live the color way no matter what order it is and will cop no matter what anyone is calling them ill just call em mine coming release date lol

Been on the fence for a while about getting these. But after seeing enough pics and reviews from individuals who got them already in hand, gonna get me a pair. Now time to check back out of the jb forum before I read more stupidity than required in a day....

These are a great looking shoe and the quality actually looks real nice but I've been getting so many white based shoes lately I feel like enough is enough.

So these are a general release? Right? Too much clutter in the forums now to get correct info Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom