Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ da thread title change because "he got games" caught fire and now everyone calls em that.

da power of NT.

these are going to be a last minute decision for me i'm debating whether to cop due to the quality of leather and not willing to pay 187.00 for these is what they will come out to in my state with tax for horrible quality leather how do these compare to the 2011 playoffs leather quality wise?

Mine roll in today.  I had the OG's in 1997 as a senior in HS and still have them to this day.  (I really dated myself there.) Those OG's were tanks.  Unbelievable quality. 

Mine roll in today.  I had the OG's in 1997 as a senior in HS and still have them to this day.  (I really dated myself there.) Those OG's were tanks.  Unbelievable quality. 
Had them as well in '97......was also a senior.....you're not the only old man on these boards....

Lol it's funny because now that I'm older and have a job I'm pretty much buy my childhood in sneakers mom would never buy me growing up haha
Yup this sounds like me too.... Even though after I got my first job I splurged but then slowed down during college to afford it....

Don't want this thread to fall a victim of nonsense, so I'll just state that my FNL should be receiving their stock this week.

Anxious to see how many pairs they get!

:nerd:

kind of wish the stores where i'm at weren't strictly raffles... but i guess this can be a good thing but can be bad a bad thing as well 

Birthday is a week from 2day, gotta figure out who I should assign these too .. could tell shortie to get them for me, but I can easily see her coming back with a pair of these :smh:

Cap you're probably better off getting them yourself and having your girl just give you the money.... That is what i'm doing for these..... :D

Cap you're probably better off getting them yourself and having your girl just give you the money.... That is what i'm doing for these..... :D

:lol: I was tryin to make her feel apart of my addiction but you're damn right I just put the $160 "gift card" request in so I should be good to go :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom