Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this board so please forgive my ignorance on the acronyms. What does "RD" and "CDP" mean? Thank you.

Relea
I am new to this board so please forgive my ignorance on the acronyms. What does "RD" and "CDP" mean? Thank you.
release day, and count down pack..cdp was 2 pairs = the # 23..for instance, 1 released with 22...7 released with 16, and so on

Really got pissed when I picked up my sons lebrons from champs and heard a group of kids ask the manager "are the concord 13's coming out next weekend??" 
mean.gif
 what in thee hell has the sneaker game came too?!? I love the JB and will be getting these for myself, wife and son.. but it irritates me how many true hypebeast there is in my area. Just getting them because its damn near a status symbol that has to be held by the youngins. Half of these lil mofos werent even alive when they ORIGINALLY came out!!!! Good luck to everyone trying to cop on RD be safe and stay warm. Because lines will be crazy  

Thank you for the 411 on how supply works. I was scratchin my head about supply being so low when the demand is so high. Retailers could make so much more money if they could meet the demand on release dates. I couldn't figure out why they operate like this leaving so many folks high and dry. I was super curious in knowing if Nike knows that the demand is high, why do they make such a limited supply. Your explanation is plausible. Thank you:D.

Really got pissed when I picked up my sons lebrons from champs and heard a group of kids ask the manager "are the concord 13's coming out next weekend??" 
mean.gif
 what in thee hell has the sneaker game came too?!? I love the JB and will be getting these for myself, wife and son.. but it irritates me how many true hypebeast there is in my area. Just getting them because its damn near a status symbol that has to be held by the youngins. Half of these lil mofos werent even alive when they ORIGINALLY came out!!!! Good luck to everyone trying to cop on RD be safe and stay warm. Because lines will be crazy  
Did you say anything to these *********es?

Yup this goes for all stores where i'm at .. kind of sucks cause i'm pretty sure the majority of pairs go to friends.. but it is what it is i guess   
All raffles my way to I wouldn't care if it was a true raffle but u know they give pairs to there boys and around my way now one clown will come in and give like 25 over retail and buy like size 8 threw 14 clown *** resellers.

White and black remind me of cows , the more pics I see of these I'm not liking , idk 13's are my favorites aside from 8's

I appreciate that BT.  Hopefully we all get them on RD from one of the major retailers and don't even have to worry about resell this time around.

Quote:
They are already in the stock rooms at all of the stores near me.  I do think these will be easier to get in person than online, since retro Jordan retailers are going to pull the BS they have been doing online for 2013.  They have X amount of pairs set aside for online sale, then only release like 40% of the total on RD to make them look sold out, popular, and gone...no matter what release it is.  Then over 3 or 4 more surprise "restocks" sell the other 60% so that people who want them think, "Anytime I see this shoe I have got to buy it ASAP (disregarding any current financial situations lol), since I got lucky and saw it in stock, or they will be gone instantly again and I may never have another chance."  Then when you land a pair you are actually thanking NDC/FTL/FNL for restocking and willing to overlook any quality, customer service, or payment issues.  It's genius...

Thank you for the 411 on how supply works. I was scratchin my head about supply being so low when the demand is so high. Retailers could make so much more money if they could meet the demand on release dates. I couldn't figure out why they operate like this leaving so many folks high and dry. I was super curious in knowing if Nike knows that the demand is high, why do they make such a limited supply. Your explanation is plausible. Thank you:D.

mean.gif

I wore my cdp's to mall back in like october or so....a fnl rep said "ohhh, u got the he got games early huh".
Had no idea wtf he was talking about. But I get it, its just a new breed man. I just ignore anyone under a certain age when they speak on kicks. No offense to anyone.

These will be more attainable than the recent releases (Chi 1s, Royal 1s, 88 Cement 3s)

Cant wait to grab to get them.

I read somewhere else on here, can't remember, that CHAMPS FTL and EASTBAY all share the same stock..

This can't possible be true, can it? I think the champs and footlocker are at opposite sides of my mall, and I can't find an eastbay store for the life of me.

This release is looking harder and harder 
mean.gif

I read somewhere else on here, can't remember, that CHAMPS FTL and EASTBAY all share the same stock..

This can't possible be true, can it? I think the champs and footlocker are at opposite sides of my mall, and I can't find an eastbay store for the life of me.

mean.gif

:stoneface:

mean.gif

mean.gif

plz tell me your trolling :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom