Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a reasonable price for CDP 10/13s?? I found the pack, 10's and 13's both DS, guy wants $475 or best offer.

I didn't want the pack the 1st around because of the 10's but now they have grown on me. If i grab the pack now i can cross the "he got games" off my list for next year ...

Retail was $350... And I've seen a few ds pair sell for $400-$425 plus shipping tho, so $450 shipped sounds good to me $225/pair

Retail was $350... And I've seen a few ds pair sell for $400-$425 plus shipping tho, so $450 shipped sounds good to me $225/pair

Good looks fam. The seller is about 5 mins away from me so I'm gonna try to milk him down to $400 to if he's desperate then work my way up from there :lol:

What's a reasonable price for CDP 10/13s?? I found the pack, 10's and 13's both DS, guy wants $475 or best offer.

I didn't want the pack the 1st around because of the 10's but now they have grown on me. If i grab the pack now i can cross the "he got games" off my list for next year ...

thats the one entire pack i wanted & never got ...the hype on the 1st cdp was unreal around my way

thats the one entire pack i wanted & never got ...the hype on the 1st cdp was unreal around my way

The hype was STUPID in my area for that pack too...

Can't wait to get these though.

Last edited:
So the new release date is march, well, the wait continues, [emoji]127808[/emoji]

Last edited:
Whenver the date is it cannot come soon enough. Personally, 13's are my absolute favorite pair of J's. Got the grey/uni-blue colorway which I plan to never wear and then the "He Got Game" from the CDP. Waited for a while to actually wear the "HGG" pair and busted em out on Spring Break during my last year of grad school 2 years ago. Still rock em to this day and have people turning heads. So torn between another pair of these and the "Breds" but either way is a win.

Yes march lol
Makes sense since Janurary is a retro heavy month

A little relieved that they push it back in March... After this month I need to regroup on my funds. Looking at my bank statement and how much I spent on shoes this month is almost rent or mortgage to most people.

So glad these won't drop next month. Now I can focus my attention solely on the Fire Red 5 & Blk Royal 1 :nthat:

Last edited:
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE BALLPARK RELEASE MONTH FOR THESE?

Originally was supposed to drop in April/May but since the Black/Red got pushed up to January, I'm hearing these are a March release.

So glad these won't drop next month. Now I can focus my attention solely on the Fire Red 5 & Blk Royal 1 :nthat:

:D and :smh: at the same time because I can't pass up both even though it's the same month!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom