Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 28 fam so no what you said is not correct. They have always been called the he got games where I'm from in chicago. 
I understand why you call them he got games but you are aware that the shoes dropped before the movie did that why most people 25 and up call them the white and black

I understand why you call them he got games but you are aware that the shoes dropped before the movie did that why most people 25 and up call them the white and black
The movie came out what 6 months after the release of the shoes? It's not some new phenomenon. They have been called the he got games for about 14 years. They were called that before so called sneaker blogs even existed when their wasn't this much hype either. If you don't want to call them that then don't. I'll call them what I've been calling them for the past 14 years, the he got games. Idc what the next man calls them because that's not important to me.

I thought the movie came out first cuz I know I know I was hyped for them when I saw the movie in the theatre

I could be wrong though

I don't know when the he got game moniker started on here. For as long as I can remember these were the black toe xiii.

I'll be 26 in a few weeks and I don't ever remember these being called "He got game"..never heard it until I saw this thread title.   

Y'all crazy!  These are called the oreo heels.  Get it right or get out!  But really, I'm just gonna call these MINE.

Naw B,they're called the Free Willy 13s.
whaaat? So you mean these ain't the panda bear 13's? damn..
ohwell.gif

I had panda 13 when they first dropped, got them for $69.99. Hopefully these pandas will be an easy buy this time around.

There were no nicknames for colorways in 1998. Trust me.

This.

The most I called them was "the ones in the MJ commercial" if it got confusing because I'd always say the "white/black/red ones" and that got confusing sometimes haha.

Anyway whatever you wanna call these, I'm down for a pair. That's all that matters.

I had panda 13 when they first dropped, got them for $69.99. Hopefully these pandas will be an easy buy this time around.

these were the first pair of jordans i ever owned. i was a junior in HS. moms suprised the kid. fond memories of this pair. unfortunately this wont be an easy cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom