Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hype about these in recent memory the only 13s i didn't like and sold were the playoffs
yeah playoffs were disappointing to me i got them in my biggest size i can usually fit 11 but im normally a 10.5 and they ran so big that they creasing like crazyyyy
frown.gif

Clean summer shoes, oh and winter.  Yeah I'd like that pack in my closet too.  Working on it thanks to a few releases this 2013.

Minimum a $1000 month.  They really need to split up the first quarter of the year, I know its basketball season, but where are we susposed to come up with this cash?

im still debating if i should buy these. i wear a 12.5 for xiii and 12.5 are very hard to get on day of release. size 12 is too small and size 13 feels too big. ill probably pass unless i get a size 12.5 for retail

Last edited:
are the OGs of these wearable ie in a bi weekly rotation or like once in a blu moon and is the quality of the OGs THAT much better with this model? Have a chance to cop a DS pair in my size for a good price but not gonna get em to sit in my closet and wear once a year

are the OGs of these wearable ie in a bi weekly rotation or like once in a blu moon and is the quality of the OGs THAT much better with this model? Have a chance to cop a DS pair in my size for a good price but not gonna get em to sit in my closet and wear once a year
OGs are wearable but you have to worry about the glue separating tho.

OGs are wearable but you have to worry about the glue separating tho.

My black toes are not separating and I wear them at least 3-4 times a month. They look way more beat than my BRed pair... BUT my BRed pair has separated finally and needs to be reglued. It's mainly around the toecap and front half of the midsole on each side. The back of the shoe is still glued on strong. I haven't looked into what the best glue to use is, but I'm sure if I dig through the sneaker maintenance thread there's answers in there somewhere.

Boy Jordan just shut it down! All of my favorite jays, favorite colorways (except for the 13s I love black/red) in one picture :smh: :smokin .

I cannot wait for these shoes to come out. Just hope I can get a pair! Its a damn headache now a days.

Anyone remember getting the product number, calling eastbay, and back ordering before they dropped? Those were the days. :smokin

Last edited:
Keep experimenting with different sock brands that way you can go up a size, and down too with thin or dress socks.  Thats how I go with something I cant go without.

Trust me, I copped the squadrons, now I'm definately coppin these he got games n if u don't like the Nick names that's just too damn bad. Just picked up the white on white cool grey Retro 1s n I'm on a 13s, 8s n 12s spree!!!!

\absolutely... i still wear mine every week.. u can never compare the garbage pleather releasing now with the originals.. dont pay more than 250 though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom