Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember really wanting these back in 1998, passed up on white/red ones to try and get these, never got them. Now they just seem dated and I'm not that thrilled about them, especially with that junk retro quality from JB. If they had real leather I might have been interested
the quality on these are on point, similar to playoff XII's

Hoping to get a pair of these was not as lucky with the Breds.
roll.gif

No way this shoe sits. I wish they did, would make it a lot easier for me to cop.

As the black/reds did sell well despite of the no 3m treatment, the white/blacks will surely do not worse as they look quite authentic and this colorway is the most iconic one with the strongest contrast.

Why do ppl ask if a lot of ppl will cop or not?? Who cares, if u want the shoe do what u need to get it. Research.

cuz the new kids only but what OTHERS like. not themselves. hypebeasts.

any way these are next up. my 2nd or third fav model during my childhood

I remember really wanting these back in 1998, passed up on white/red ones to try and get these, never got them. Now they just seem dated and I'm not that thrilled about them, especially with that junk retro quality from JB. If they had real leather I might have been interested
the quality on these are on point, similar to playoff XII's

the 2012 playoffs look EXACTLY like mid 2000s fakes.

as i mentioned many times in that thread in 06 i attempted to cop 04s off ebay and they came back fake. got scammed. .looks just like the joints that jb releases officially these days.. right down to the plastic eyelets and pleather. took a pic b/c my mom found them in her garage the other day :lol:

anyway these are probably my next most anticipated of the year after royals and the only other MUST HAVE for me especially as we have not yet seen playoff 8 pictures yet.(need that red pulltab).

And back to earlier conversation my girl was *****ing at me yesterday about me still coppin sneakers...end of the road is near brehs

Question about the OG pair. Found these on the Bay. I can just fix up the sole with glue right?

$(KGrHqF,!hkFD)9))0sZBRH0IR(,!!~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16N,!)EE9s2ufhG,BRH0IOB29!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJFEFENLH6B43BRH0IK)nPw~~60_12.JPG

Can't wait to pick these up. And glad I get to avoid buying a whole Cdp pack or paying Cdp prices.

im still debating if i should buy these. i wear a 12.5 for xiii and 12.5 are very hard to get on day of release. size 12 is too small and size 13 feels too big. ill probably pass unless i get a size 12.5 for retail
these run a half size big so u will be all good with a 12

Question about the OG pair. Found these on the Bay. I can just fix up the sole with glue right?

$(KGrHqF,!hkFD)9))0sZBRH0IR(,!!~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16N,!)EE9s2ufhG,BRH0IOB29!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqJHJFEFENLH6B43BRH0IK)nPw~~60_12.JPG

Good question. I broke out my OG black/reds today for the first time in forever and mine have the same issue. I'd love to know how to fix em up.

Yes they come out the 16th the owner of the sneaker shop confirmed it for me even showed me the paper work

I expect more people to be going after these than the bred xiii. Will be waking up little earlier for these.

Really? I figured since these were part of the best CDP the BReds would be the harder of the two given they hadn't come out since 04 and are one of the more hyped shoes around these parts

Really? I figured since these were part of the best CDP the BReds would be the harder of the two given they hadn't come out since 04 and are one of the more hyped shoes around these parts
yea but u know how the new audience acts when they hear the word bred auto hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom