Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from getting my raffle tickets. so im at footaction waiting in line and there are 4 kids and their mom infront of me. i figured the mom is probably trying to win one of them a pair. nope, each kid gets in line and gets a ticket. they guy doing the raffle tickets ask for id. kids pull out their MIDDLE SCHOOL ID. at this point i was
mean.gif
. then i was thinking thats cool though little guys just trying to get some kicks. the raffle guy ask the kids what shoe size. they all say 9.5. i look at their feet. at best they were all a 7.5. SMDH.

Held them in my hands today at footlocker...AWESOME!

Of course the leather on the toe box is not 2004-2005 grade, but seems like it won't easily crease with casual wear. The red on these shoes is the PERFECT shade. It isn't a dull red; it looks like a genuine true red. It is truly a beautiful shoe in person. No Lie.

Confirmed with my local footlocker today that they will be in stock and general release. Not sure by the time I get to the mall they will have any left as they typically don't get many but the were pretty confident that they were going to have a good number in stock so we shall see!!!

If anybody have any experience. If a store is doing raffles or reserve a pair, that means saturday morning, they won't have any sizes available for walk-ins when they open. I'm trying to get a GS 4.5 for my girl, should I still show up early even if people are not lining up for Mens sizes?
Or are GS sizes a pain to get too? Thanks for any info.

If anybody have any experience. If a store is doing raffles or reserve a pair, that means saturday morning, they won't have any sizes available for walk-ins when they open. I'm trying to get a GS 4.5 for my girl, should I still show up early even if people are not lining up for Mens sizes?
Or are GS sizes a pain to get too? Thanks for any info.
GS size are not raffled or reserves.  Most stores, are FCFS!

Right, but what I mean is... how early would I need to show up for GS sizes? From your experiences, are people actually waiting hours before opening for GS sizes? Especially when all Mens sizes are already reserved?

Right, but what I mean is... how early would I need to show up for GS sizes? From your experiences, are people actually waiting hours before opening for GS sizes? Especially when all Mens sizes are already reserved?
From experience I had to grab a raffle ticket for GS sizes never had to do a FCFS for GS sizes because they are usually raffle out here in LA.

Just asked my Finish Line guy how many pairs they have and he told 48 pairs.

So statistically that would leave at least 4/5 pairs in my size, and my size is rare in my neck of the woods, so this SHOULD be easy.

Still wanna get there an hour or two early.

So statistically that would leave at least 4/5 pairs in my size, and my size is rare in my neck of the woods, so this SHOULD be easy.

If ur size is rare then count on your size being scarce. Not sure how your stats are calculated but just reading u saying your size is rare to me would seem like they would not have many pairs in your size. Idk hope ya get em though

i asked the same question at my fnl they told me 14 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

What size do u wear hughes?

consider the fact stocks of kicks are higher in certain sizes than others. i.e., theyre not going to have the same amount of size 14s or 13s as they would size 10.

If ur size is rare then count on your size being scarce. Not sure how your stats are calculated but just reading u saying your size is rare to me would seem like they would not have many pairs in your size. Idk hope ya get em though

I mean that a lot of folks don't usually go for my size.

A lot of small footed individuals here.

What size do u wear hughes?

Oh and an 11/11.5, but usually take an 11.

Last edited:
i dont understand why you guys make every General release seem like a chore. the last GR i had a real problem with obtaining was the white cement 4, which i had to line up for 3 hours for. 

the majority of stores here do guaranteed tickets or raffles. I hope to be able to get a ticket @ 10 tomorrow morning. if not, i will try online and if not there i have a friend who has a guaranteed ticket already waiting for me. 

man so I went up into a footlocker out here in Vegas today to get my raffle ticket.   I called about an hour and half before I went up there and all they told me was to come in by Thursday  to get my ticket.   So I get there at about 6:25 pm and the guy and the girl working tell me the raffle closed at 6.  WTF?  I told them I had just called about a hour and a half ago and a girl told me just to come in.   Both workers said I was lying because they were the only ones working and that the raffle closed at 6. i asked to speak to a manager and they said he wouldn't be in until Sat.   Then I said that's some bull **** and I shook my head and I walked out. As I'm walking out the store the guy working tells the customers behind me, "damn it was just a ticket. What a loser"   When I heard that I flipped and caught myself right before I whipped his a**!   smh shady footlocker workers. 

Then my wife called the store about 30 mins later and the guy working told her to come in  and get a ticket.  smh    I'm a grown man.  I'm getting sick of having to play kid games just to buy some shoes lol 

Last edited:
Hey Guys totally new here hoping to get some help! I will be traveling in to Atlanta this weekend and it couldn't be worse timing! Any tips? Won't be getting to Atlanta until like 2 am Saturday.. So lottery is out of the question
ohwell.gif

man so I went up into a footlocker out here in Vegas today to get my raffle ticket.   I called about an hour and half before I went up there and all they told me was to come in by Thursday  to get my ticket.   So I get there at about 6:25 pm and the guy and the girl working tell me the raffle closed at 6.  WTF?  I told them I had just called about a hour and a half ago and a girl told me just to come in.   Both workers said I was lying because they were the only ones working and that the raffle closed at 6. i asked to speak to a manager and they said he wouldn't be in until Sat.   Then I said that's some bull **** and I shook my head and I walked out. As I'm walking out the store the guy working tells the customers behind me, "damn it was just a ticket. What a loser"   When I heard that I flipped and caught myself right before I whipping his a**!   smh shady footlocker workers. 

Then my wife called the store about 30 mins later and the guy working told her to come in  and get a ticket.  smh    I'm a grown man.  I'm getting sick of having to play kid games just to buy some shoes lol 

I would have flipped on that guy. Wearing a zebra shirt all day and paid at minimum gets to some of them.These employees in store seem to be having attitude problems at least out here they do.

Hey Guys totally new here hoping to get some help! I will be traveling in to Atlanta this weekend and it couldn't be worse timing! Any tips? Won't be getting to Atlanta until like 2 am Saturday.. So lottery is out of the question
ohwell.gif
I asked a FL associate at Perimeter Mall and they do FCFS, I don't know about other FL but I would assume the same. I think Champs did tickets.

Thanks for the reply! Im staying at the w hotel downtown, the address is

[table][tr][td]45 Ivan Allen Jr Blvd  Atlanta, GA 30308.. Ive camped several times before and im willing to sleep in my rental wherever to get these! 
laugh.gif
[/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom