Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the call around 8pm HoH Serramonte...

same thing here. i thought i didn't win again. when i saw HOH pop up on my phone i got excited. i can't believe how hard is to get a freakin pair of shoes these days. :smh:

Not sure if srs.  Just looked up sold 'he got games' on ebay and they are going for $250-$300 + shipping.

Yes, $250 + 10% off is $225 + whatever shipping they are charging. I'm wondering if this 10% is only offered to those who purchase on ebay in the past. Maybe its not applicable to all? You dont see that $ sign under the bid amount (under the shaded blue bidding box).

What you are referring to is a 10% Ebay coupon that is given out by "invitation" only. So, there are probably a lot of people that aren't seeing it because they were not given the coupon.

thought these release 8 am? why checkin out ebay. What is there a secret that I'm missing about getting these Jays without selling out in 10 seconds?

I'm going to bed, good luck to everyone on the west coast trying to cop tomorrow at 5am.  I have 4 pair of these locked up, but only need two. If anyone in the LA area strikes out at 5am and needs an 11 or 11.5, PM me and I'll tell you which store to pick them up from.  

I must be real fortunate cause nobody is even camping around the spots I checked. I'm getting up at eight to snatch up mine. Best wishes to all who are copping to wear like me 8)

I'm really debating on if I should be patient and spend just a bit more money to get them online, or head to the mall tomorrow. It's first come first serve out here and the sneaker head scene is really small.

I'm really debating on if I should be patient and spend just a bit more money to get them online, or head to the mall tomorrow. It's first come first serve out here and the sneaker head scene is really small.
Then isn't it obvious you should go to the mall instead? seems like a no brainer in my eyes

Well my mall finally did a campout, it's raining and 40 degrees.. Everyone's just sitting in their cars

Why would anybody camp for a shoe let alone this shoe?

I mean you could have easily had these shoe preordered or even at home already for $80-$100 more.

I never understood putting your life at risk for a shoe.

Last edited:

I mean you could have easily had these shoe preordered or even at home already for $80-$100 more.

What you're saying is true, but people would do anything nowadays to save a couple bucks.

It's not really dangerous where I live. Besides I'd rather sit in a line for 4 hours than pay $100.

FNL has been good to me so far with most of the jordan releases, hopefully the streak continues tomorrow. good luck to everyone else trying to cop these.

Why would anybody camp for a shoe let alone this shoe?......I never understood putting your life at risk for a shoe.

When I camped out for the banned 1's, people in front of me were trying on multiple pairs & combining shoes from different boxes.
Anyone near the front of the line walked out of the store with a very clean, hand selected pair.

When I camped out for the banned 1's, people in front of me were trying on multiple pairs & combining shoes from different boxes.
Anyone near the front of the line walked out of the store with a very clean, hand selected pair.
Wow, I've never heard of that before.... I'm surprised the store allowed it, not just for picking out what you want, but the workers at all releases I've been to seem to want to get it over with and wouldn't take the time to allow people to do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom