Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just becuz...
I nominate this for greatest post of all time
nthat.gif

Why would anybody camp for a shoe let alone this shoe?

I mean you could have easily had these shoe preordered or even at home already for $80-$100 more.

I never understood putting your life at risk for a shoe.

my camping days were done after the DMP release,,

:smh:

Cops got designated list creators out here....who get here before the cops...horrible lmao.

I asked the guy when the list started couldnt get a straight answer.

These seem to be hyped up like the XI's. Thanks to the "He Got Game" nickname, the beasts are going hard on this release.

this is going to be like the thunder release i bet, easy pickup. Theres probably tons that were made. Anyone know the manufactured numbers ?

I was just about to say the same thing, might come back and find a dude sitting in your chair looking back at you like you shouldn't have left it if you didn't want me using it.

Ghost chair in the chi might get you one of these

Right. I don't see how that ish ever works, nobody isn't on that.

Hopefully, I can cop for me and my bro. Should've known the hype on these was going to be crazy smh.

Last edited:
First post!,

I scooped these up a few days ago, the Quality is actually decent on these

I'll be going for a second pair at 8am, Good luck fellas

Out Bowie MD with all the youngins in my car but I'm really 1st though. Too cold for me to stand in line I only wish that they don't fake when I get back in line.

Last edited:
got to the Mali my way and there is barely 40 of us, I'm lowkey happy because there is a champs, foot locker, foot action and finish line here. The only thing worries me is the sight of tall individuals lol these dudes my take all the size 12s and/or 13s

Last edited:
The Bred 13's re-sell for $220 or less, I've even seen some go for as low as $200. Why the HELL does anyone think these will sell for more? It's all SPECULATION and HYPE.  It only sells what people think they feel like paying. If you want to pay a price you see listed at $280, go for it.  Fact is, it will sit.  If someone wants to make a sale, people should only buy them at the right price which is around $200-220. 

Hopefully picking up from my local finishline, if not how bad do you think a size 13 is going to hurt my bank account?

The Bred 13's re-sell for $220 or less, I've even seen some go for as low as $200. Why the HELL does anyone think these will sell for more? It's all SPECULATION and HYPE.  It only sells what people think they feel like paying. If you want to pay a price you see listed at $280, go for it.  Fact is, it will sit.  If someone wants to make a sale, people should only buy them at the right price which is around $200-220. 

i honestly doubt these will sell anymore than breds maybe resellers think he got game... that must mean 40+ dollars of profit :smh: but i dont understand some resellers, i think its more mentally annoying to camp out then gotta post ur shoes then gotta meet up with people and risk being jacked etc...

just get a real job its easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom