Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mad awkward when dudes post "Copped for the homie", that's some....deep....love. LOL! Homie can't "cop" his own shoes?
Not awkward to me bro, so many people beg me to cop for them.

They act like the only people that can cop online are part of a secret society.

Was line to keep my cousin company when all of sudden this hood *** dude bought my spot for $200......so I basically paid for my Bred XIs next week with the restock haha

missed on FNL and eastbay says all pairs in carts. got to the checkout screen on FNL and then it crashed again smh

Unbelievable, I was actually on the product page on footlocker & FNL a few minutes before and got nothing. The countdown got to 0, I clicked a size and they were already gone.

Those bots are incredible.

Shouldn't matter if they're in someone's cart. Should be whoever checks out. That way people don't add and have time to sit there for 20 mins. thinking about if they really wanna cop.

NDC holds shoes in customer's carts for a period of time. Even though this is the second time I've ordered from NDC, but I believe you're pretty much set when you've received an order confirmation. 

Got a pair on FNL, Eastbay no luck and never got the tweet from NDC. I can't believe how hard it is to buy a GR these days. I remember when we could go into stores several weeks after a release and get a pair

I already got an RSVP but i tried to compete with the bots anyways.

I snagged a pair, but i'm gonna let it time out. So if anybody missed out, be on the lookout for a size 10.5/11 in about 15 minutes.

I forgot which one I clicked :lol:

if you get a confirmation from NDC are you good or are they known for canceled orders? sorry to bother people, iv'e never ordered there before
You're good. Mine just came in and NDC is real reliable which is why I always go to them first. The 88 retro 3 confirmation for me didn't come until like half an hour after.

so is FNL soldout now? stuck on spa page
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom