Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KEEP TRYING PEOPLE!!!!!!

FNL is hit or miss... got through for the black/red11's with ease.... but stuck on the splash screen forever now lol

Be careful ordering 2 pairs on FNL after the 88 fiasco they said future orders of 2 would be cancelled. They could just be talking but just a fair warning.
I think that happd to ppl who used same acct...i used 2 diff accts and 2 diff payment methods so should be good...i hope

I got a size 11, I hope they aren't too big. I usually rock a 11 in Jordans but I totally forgot some people were saying the 13s run a little big

You should be good, I was gonna grab the 10.5 but I stuck with my size 11 .. Just wearing a thicker sock if they're a little big

Out of the 5 FNL pages I had reloading, the mobile FNL site eventually loaded and I checked out through there. I just wanted to use my WC card honestly. 1 pair from JJ, one from FNL. GL ya'll

lol what the hell. Got in on FNL, clicked add to cart got an error and was immediately sent back to the splash page. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom