Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get a pair instore and one online. FinishLine seemed to have about 70pairs in Mens sizes.

Last edited:
you have to keep trying, unless it says sold out, u have chance. i didnt have in cart at first, just kept trying and finally got through

Damn, I wanted to CANCEL my order on NDC for the 7Y for my girl, I know she would not wear these anyways, but its already in process of shipping and the modify order button is no longer there to cancel.

:smh:

gotta wait till i get it and return it to a local outlet so it gets marked down for a lucky person in line to buy lol

*Consolation prize....http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-1451?productId=prod713197

....edited just for you guys....
roll.gif

Last edited:
Still waiting for footlocker shorty. She just called me and told me to wait for the crowd to clear then she'll bring em out.

Like an idiot I never signed up for the WC from FNL.

Now,I have ordered 15 shoes in the last year with nothing to show lol.

I just signed up now tho_Ofcourse after I ordered shoes today lol.

Can you use these points for most Jordan and Nike releases?

There are still some of these on Footlocker right now.Size 10-11 and 12

Last edited:
A fair shot is nobody using a bot.SMH

Man you guys are to funny on here.

I am going back to sleep.It was fun tho.

Last edited:
was able to get two pairs from Nike store in Dallas (1 from sneakerrsvp & 1 from solereserve; big props to chronos)..one's for me n one's for my lil bro..also could've gotten a 10.5 off FNL for my homie but he didn't respond quick enough..

Last edited:
My man's in such a mood now. Went up to one of the malls in our area. Was first to get to the place, but they werent letting anyone in the building. Finally did at 7, and of course there was a mad rush from every entrance, ended up not getting a pair. His buddy though went to another local mall and said he would have been able to get his there easily. On top of it, i tried for two hours hitting add to cart and couldnt get one. Hopefully some get cancelled and i can grab one, but i know its unlikely. Now im gonna have to hear him complain for the next month.

Like an idiot I never signed up for the WC from FNL.

Now,I have ordered 15 shoes in the last year with nothing to show lol.

I just signed up now tho_Ofcourse after I ordered shoes today lol.

Can you use these points for most Jordan and Nike releases?

There are still some of these on Footlocker right now.Size 10-11 and 12
just used my $20 WC on the 13's so yes you can use on new releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom