Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Saw the Cats at a Festival last Month. They lookin pretty Dope in live. Hate it i passed on these.....

Out of black cats, chicagos, and breds I find the black cats to be the most comfortable and also run true to size.

I hope the altitudes don't make all that noise the chicago's make from the tongue.

Those gs Bordeaux 12s comin our tomorrow are Fire.. they should have dropped those in men’s instead of that other one.

Wondering whether to bite the bullet on the HOF's from Nike for $128 or hold out longer.

I went ahead and did it earlier this week.. haven’t really seen them lower. Even prices on stockx/goat have been creeping up. They got to me quick too.. only took 2 days instead of usual 3-4.

I went ahead and did it earlier this week.. haven’t really seen them lower. Even prices on stockx/goat have been creeping up. They got to me quick too.. only took 2 days instead of usual 3-4.

Oneness had them for $115 shipped in pretty much a FSR

Nice Golf 13s! Great to see them on the course. I haven't taken mine out yet...
IMG_0065.JPG

Can I get some reviews on the 13 golf cleats? Do they feel like regular 13s or are they more thinly padded like most golf shoes? I need to get a new pair of golf shoes for next season, and am thinking about biting the bullet on the 13s.

Back
Top Bottom