Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Joints looking dusty.

But I’m still a “the turn” candidate considering I’ve been wanting olive 13s for a min :smh:

Oh no

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171101-171603.jpg
    Screenshot_20171101-171603.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Man.....so much potential. If they hit sales racks I'll probably scoop though, wanted Olive 9's for a bit but these will do. Turn into beaters pretty quick though once that suede is compromised. I ain't all about cleaning them every wear.

Bruh.. why? I was looking forward to olives.. look tacky with all that Suede and the olive looks brown. At least they been helping save money. :smh:

I sure hope they don’t hack those white/blue also..

Change is good. I personally love the all suede look. How many leather 13s does one need? Could have be worse, could have been patent .
IMG_8335.JPG
IMG_8334.JPG
what size is this ur wearing????
toe box looks good without that weird shape
other 13's have been having lately

Leather/3m insta-grip.

All suede though,?!

They aint horrible as they stand, but definitely could be better.

Last edited:
damn... i was really looking forward to the olives! but suede and no 3m isnt looking good. went to must cops to pass.. oh well

@donjuan513: "I'm also predicting that these will go in the top 5 retro plus colorways of all time." Bold statement!
As far as recent Retro+ CW, would you say Olive 13s > Bordeaux 12s?
I appreciate the early look though.

The Olives are dope, but now they got me thinking if I should still get the wheat 13s... now I kinda want to get the wheat 6s (like I originally intended) and get the Olives.

I like the wheat 13 alright, but I honestly don't think I'd ever wear them. A few years ago I would cop, but these days it's a pass.

Good point...feel like you can interchange the Olives and Wheats. I was planning on both the 1's and 13's, but think I'm just gonna scoop the 1's now and get the Olives (on sale).

Chutneys are already at the outlets
Lowest I saw was $105 without any promos
This was back in August

Attachments

• 395E4177-2856-4414-BFD4-20C3F025DE57.jpeg
    395E4177-2856-4414-BFD4-20C3F025DE57.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: PJS
Anybody got any update on Wheat 13s? All the stores down my way got all Men jordans for the month in their stock room already except the wheat 13s. Say unless it's on the week of the release its not on their list to receive them in store

Back
Top Bottom