Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

PJS PJS better wait for that 80 or below price tag, otherwise you'll have to make a few more posts being upset about not waiting longer and getting ripped off.

PJS PJS better wait for that 80 or below price tag, otherwise you'll have to make a few more posts being upset about not waiting longer and getting ripped off.

wouldnt do so......but I see they are sitting

plus, my boss wanted me to bring spiral ham this year for thanksgiving dinner....... gotta save that $30

gonna prepare gifts for colleagues too....... maybe need to save additional $15

Even if 13s are $100 I wouldnt buy it...... unless it appears in outlet on blackfriday..... then I would use a survey code

jordan-13-italy-blue-release-date-2.jpg
air-jordan-13-italy-blue-release-info-439358-107-5.jpg
air-jordan-13-italy-blue-release-info-439358-107-3.jpg
air-jordan-13-italy-blue-release-info-439358-107-2.jpg

Italy Blue 13 (GS) Release December 2nd

@donjuan513: "I'm also predicting that these will go in the top 5 retro plus colorways of all time." Bold statement!
As far as recent Retro+ CW, would you say Olive 13s > Bordeaux 12s?
I appreciate the early look though.

That will never happen, too many retro plus 13's out that look 100 times better, like
cp3 china
ray allen
bin 23
white grey unc bottom
white wheat
royal blue pair coming 2018 if they are done right

Those Italy Blue's are nice...too bad it's GS only.

Contemplating the HOF's...$112 is tempting. I ain't gonna hurt over $20 if they drop down to $90 or something.

Reactions: PJS
Those were my first pair of 13s... hardly to match but slick nonetheless. Def like them more than breds and the yellow at the bottom is a nice compliment.

Is there such thing as too much brown? I dunno, the 6s do look a bit classier, I'm really gonna have to see which shoe matches my jacket closer. Or which ever one goes on sale first.

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom