Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Are the wheat Jordan 13s limited?

Why does Nike say so on big kids?
7651B610-F646-4E8D-97B0-87A9382AF048.png

Nike is back to reserving me stuff I don't want, maybe if it was the I's or VI's I would have considered it

Nike is back to reserving me stuff I don't want, maybe if it was the I's or VI's I would have considered it

I don’t get why they don’t get that “reserving” shoes that are not hyped doesn’t suddenly make them any cooler. Yet, when they actually reserve a hyped release (like Space Jam 11s, hyped OG 1, OW collab, etc. etc.) few actually got reservations.

Last edited:
I don’t get why they don’t get that “reserving” shoes that are not hyped doesn’t suddenly make them any cooler (yet, when they actually reserve a hyped release like Space Jam 11s, hyped OG 1, OW collab, etc. etc.) few actually got reservations.
This! reserving me shoes I don't want isn't going to change my mind.

If they were smart reserves should be earned as a spending reward and they would let you choose which releases you could reserve.

If they were smart reserves should be earned as a spending reward and they would let you choose which releases you could reserve.

OR if the shoes they reserved came with a discount... Even if it was only 5% off retail, many more would be inclined to buy vs paying full, $190 retail (and we know they are going to eventually discount the shoes to more than 5% anyways).

I don’t get why they don’t get that “reserving” shoes that are not hyped doesn’t suddenly make them any cooler. Yet, when they actually reserve a hyped release (like Space Jam 11s, hyped OG 1, OW collab, etc. etc.) few actually got reservations.

Y'all
You would be more mad after you take multiple L's from Off-White release

At first I was enjoy taking that L, feel like losing gambles, watching all those people taking L's with me on NT going crazy

Then, Nike app send me this big kids trash
Why don't you reserve me something good? Giving me this trash I can't even wear
My shoe size is US 9.5 men. Send it to someone identified as female please

Steeeeeeeeeeppp discount only.

I wanted the Olives instead but changed my mind....I don't like the material on those.

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom