Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

kinda knew they were gonna sit once official pics got out and everyone hated the material on the upper not being leather. Hint #2 was nike reserving these for us.

air-jordan-13-retro-light-olive-1.jpg
air-jordan-13-retro-light-olive-2.jpg
air-jordan-13-retro-light-olive-3.jpg
air-jordan-13-retro-light-olive-4.jpg
air-jordan-13-retro-light-olive-5.jpg

Release Date: January 20

its not even "olive"

last time i seen real olive was on da 2001 pair...

damn, didn't realize these drop today. super sleep. as i think we all agree, these needed to be 3m and not that shade of doo doo brown. easy pass on this. those hyper royals are even more garbage imo. those are the PE marvin harrisons.

looking to order my Air Jordan 13 from Oneness Boutique but man the reviews are just flat out bad... not sure I want to deal with that anyone order from them in the last week or so thanks

looking to order my Air Jordan 13 from Oneness Boutique but man the reviews are just flat out bad... not sure I want to deal with that anyone order from them in the last week or so thanks

I’ve probably ordered over 10 shoes from oneness
Not a single problem with any order
Last week or so I ordered Gatorade 6’s and olives 9’s from them
Both were shipped fast
Shoes were DS
All boxes in great condition
I typically get my item within 2-3 business days
KY to IL

Last edited:
havent in the last week but have ordered shoes from them before. no issues, fast shipping. would get the 13s off of them but still looking to get them under $167

ordered my Jordan 13 olives at 3 olcock called them to make sure they get the ordered there phone skills are really bad.. got Tracking at 3;10 paid 159 shipped cheaper than anything on eBay or sneaker app thank you
160jordansdeep for the info on them #GODBLESS

I’ve probably ordered over 10 shoes from oneness
Not a single problem with any order
Last week or so I ordered Gatorade 6’s and olives 9’s from them
Both were shipped fast
Shoes were DS
All boxes in great condition
I typically get my item within 2-3 business days
KY to IL

rooster is the dude that put niketalk on to oneness
i ordered a pair before from them no problems

i just hope with the government shutting down usps delivers

I guess it’s just me but I love the olives. Could not wait until they dropped. Next up for me is the baby brother of the TOP 3 Gold toes.

they could use the white leather upper, and keep changing the suede/nubuck with one colour, and most of the time the shoe will look nice.

Saw the olives at Footlocker and unless I can get these for 40% off I won’t waste my time. A lot of them had scuffs and dookie spots all over the suede. Mass GR too...this mall never gets Jordan’s and they got 24 pairs of these.

159A08AB-13A7-4561-9420-7A0D144A2B0B.jpeg

Bonus: Got these in the mail, 40% off an online site for the win. Beautiful execution.

AF0DF517-2100-4E75-ADD3-84EB55966E22.jpeg

Saw the olives at Footlocker and unless I can get these for 40% off I won’t waste my time. A lot of them had scuffs and dookie spots all over the suede. Mass GR too...this mall never gets Jordan’s and they got 24 pairs of these.

159A08AB-13A7-4561-9420-7A0D144A2B0B.jpeg
Them altitudes are dope I have a pair and love them

Bonus: Got these in the mail, 40% off an online site for the win. Beautiful execution.

AF0DF517-2100-4E75-ADD3-84EB55966E22.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom