Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

The wheats are still sitting, altitudes still in plenty, these are gonna get real cheap... might just be a few months. The wheats are taking forever to get below 140 even, and they should be had for 100 I think.. hopefully same with the olives.

I for one had wanted that photoshop of the olives to drop for years. I also would rather the leather and mesh over suede but still colorway wise... for me these are on top 5 easily for retro+ pairs.

FC056A3C-9C71-4BB0-93CC-AC54EA10631D.jpeg

PS has been posted before. All JB had to do was stick with what works materials wise on 13s SMH. Could’ve been classics

Would've been all over these.

The joints that dropped are only fit for Ashy Larry.

I agree, I was so disappointed when I heard that ps pair wasn't coming out. Waiting on the wheas to dip below 100. Same with these

Dont think they are trash thats a little harsh... i can see how people dont like them...myself i had to cop i loke them a lot

Nope, these Olives are garbage. HORR-I-BLEEE in person. Whoever decided to make these all suede should be fired. It's not actually even suede, it's a cheap feeling nubuck.

FC056A3C-9C71-4BB0-93CC-AC54EA10631D.jpeg

PS has been posted before. All JB had to do was stick with what works materials wise on 13s SMH. Could’ve been classics

These are fire.

I love the all black suede though, I love suede shoes. These joints remind me of the Olive 9s. Joints got killed back in the day, people hated them in the 90s and hated them in 02. I'm a cop a second pair if they hit below $90.

Jays also cold out here right now. If it isn't an OG color or a real popular color at the moment, we gonna see a lot of Jays sitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait till JB goes back to the greener shade of olive

or are they saving that for the special remastered release of the olive 9s :rolleyes

did anyone get there shoes from onness yet i should have got them delivered today and it says out till 8:00 Pm but no delivery yet

I got a tracking number from them on Saturday but it looks like it did not move yet how about you thanks

i just ordered today
and i got after 15 minutes tracking number
you will be ok
wait another couple days...
usps takes time...
you shouldn't be worry

Lately usps been horrible when it comes to tracking and scheduled delivery day
Odds are it will get delivered tomorrow
Tracking may or may not get updated
Same thing happened to me with recent orders

Lately usps been horrible when it comes to tracking and scheduled delivery day
Odds are it will get delivered tomorrow
Tracking may or may not get updated
Same thing happened to me with usps recently

i agree ...
at least they delivered at the end :smile:

Sometimes usps will mark it delivered so it’s marked on time in their system
Time delivered would be like after 5:00pm....
When I know they don’t deliver that late
Then would show up next day
First time it happened to me I freaked out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom