Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I hate the He Got Game nickname, it's wrong
What do you refer to them as? The black/white pair or the white/black pair? Unreal how they'll release these what 4 years since they last came out but not the playoffs. Those are the ones I need.

What do you refer to them as? The black/white pair or the white/black pair? Unreal how they'll release these what 4 years since they last came out but not the playoffs. Those are the ones I need.
yeah, just black and white XIII's. That colorway came out in November 97, the movie April 98. How people give them the nickname as if they were introduced in the movie is beyond me. 

Whatever you call them theyre the worst main colorway of the group.

Lets be real here

These

air-jordan-13-og-white-red.jpg

And these

air-jordan-13-og-black-red.jpg

Are the only 13s that matter

Last edited:
og nickname is black toes

yeah, just black and white XIII's. That colorway came out in November 97, the movie April 98. How people give them the nickname as if they were introduced in the movie is beyond me. 
not even a year apart tho and let's not act like that shoe wasn't kinda glorified for a lil bit in that movie either
Way more than Space Jams

Last edited:
Whatever you call them theyre the worst main colorway of the group.
I feel like you should be banned from this thread and from buying 13s with that comment.  white/black, black toes, HGG, whatever you want to call them, is the sexiest 13.....period.

Last edited:

not even a year apart tho and let's not act like that shoe wasn't kinda glorified for a lil bit in that movie either
Way more than Space Jams
It wasn't glorified. It was in one scene, but it gets overblown. There were several pairs featured in the movie that never get recognized as such. I think NT's habit if finding a nickname just needed something to stick. I get the black toe nickname, but I always said black and white XIII's, semantics, but whatever.

So here's my dilemma. I have perfectly good pairs of 2013 black/white and black/red pairs. The brighter red and 3M on the potential 2017 pair has me excited but can I justify buying them when my other pair is in good shape and not that old. The black/white pair is also in really good condition and super comfortable. I'm not sure exactly what they would improve. Please JB just release the playoffs. Those are the ones I really want.

If you have the money and don't see anything else you wanna spend it on, I don't see why not. There are people out there that buy like 3 pairs of the same shoe everytime they release :lol: It's all up to you though.

So here's my dilemma. I have perfectly good pairs of 2013 black/white and black/red pairs. The brighter red and 3M on the potential 2017 pair has me excited but can I justify buying them when my other pair is in good shape and not that old. The black/white pair is also in really good condition and super comfortable. I'm not sure exactly what they would improve. Please JB just release the playoffs. Those are the ones I really want.
Or you could sell them to people who really want a pair of the older retro. It's your choice.

It wasn't glorified. It was in one scene, but it gets overblown. There were several pairs featured in the movie that never get recognized as such. I think NT's habit if finding a nickname just needed something to stick. I get the black toe nickname, but I always said black and white XIII's, semantics, but whatever.
They were in way more than one scene, Jake (Denzel) wore them throughout the whole movie before giving them to Jesus (Ray).

Back
Top Bottom