Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Has there ever been a OG CW without suede on the midsole? I thought they only did that with the retro+ CWs.

Has there ever been a OG CW without suede on the midsole? I thought they only did that with the retro+ CWs.
The Dirty Bred (Red Pod) Abd The Grey Toe Are Original Samples That Were Supposed To Have Suede Which Is What I Think Stated The Hate Towards The No Suede On 13s

EXACTLY

Jordan 13's to me are the shoes he wore during the Pacers/Bulls ECF. EPIC series. Those Black/Red 13's while wearing those Red Bulls Jerseys. rimming in and out a game winning 3 with Reggie guarding MJ :smokin

He got games? I used to call them the black/white 13's lol

Glad I didn't buy any previous retros. Wallet is on hold until I see a proper retro, then every color will be copped

2011 Playoff 13's were very good. The leather wasn't OG soft but the shape and aesthetics were definitely on point.

Probably wishful thinking, but I think Nike will drop a pair of 13's as their mystery drop on the 25th. Melo has an exclusive PE inspired by the 13's for the xmas game and even the xxx1 has a Jordan 13 inspired PE for xmas.. Coincidence? i think not! It could be considered the "13th sole"...

Well, time to start dogging my 2010 pair. I hope they bring back True Red for the breds next year as well. Those who had an OG pair know, there's nothing like the vibrant red contrasting against the black on the OG bred 13s. 

Probably wishful thinking, but I think Nike will drop a pair of 13's as their mystery drop on the 25th. Melo has an exclusive PE inspired by the 13's for the xmas game and even the xxx1 has a Jordan 13 inspired PE for xmas.. Coincidence? i think not! It could be considered the "13th sole"...
coincidence? Yes

If they do release a 13 on Christmas, I wonder which one?

Damn, I would welcome a black/red QS and then the White/Reds in FEB. :lol:

Wouldn't be mad at either though. But according to the teaser pics and theme, going to be white/reds

I remember trying to get the white/reds for Christmas when I was little. When they came out, pretty sure they sold out. Was going around the mall with my mom trying to get a pair in my size :smh: I got a gold necklace instead, but I really wanted the white/red 13's :smh:

My time is now dammit :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom