Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

1520204857730146898905.jpg
Was a Crazy Release!!! Things Sold Out Quick Around Here!!! CALLED Every Stop, No Luck!!! Until I Called Champs 2 Hours Away In Some Small Town, Had My Sz, Said He Would Hold It For Me, Gave Him My Name!!! SO I Gets There,An Dude Tells Me A Guy With Your Name Just Left With Your Sz!!! "WTF"Rite!!! Said He Ask IF He Was Me!!! An of course DUDE Said Yeah Payed An Walk Out,I Was Salty AF!!!Guy From Champs Apologized,I Said It's All Good man,You Didn't Know He Wasn't Me!!! Walk Out Empty Handed, Heated Over The Far Drive , On The way Out I Spotted A Finish Line,Thinking They Were All Gone As Well,She Said I Got Three Sizes Left An Had My Sz!!! Misson Completed... Seen Pics Last Year!!! Was A Must... Thee End!!!

“A guy with your name”?? He was straight BS’n you man -no way there are 2 gum bottoms within 2 hours of one another. I would have asked for a manager.

“A guy with your name”?? He was straight BS’n you man -no way there are 2 gum bottoms within 2 hours of one another. I would have asked for a manager.
Lol 2 gum bottoms

Poser could walk in and ask “ Hey you have size 12?”

Staff says “You just called in, right?”

Poser think about it for 1/2 second, probably it’s the last pair, and said “ Yeah.”

Then staff proceeded to check out
Should you ask the manager there’s no use.
You can pray that the poser scuff up his 13s ASAP though.

Lying is a sin, breaux.

Lol 2 gum bottoms

Poser could walk in and ask “ Hey you have size 12?”

Staff says “You just called in, right?”

Poser think about it for 1/2 second, probably it’s the last pair, and said “ Yeah.”

Then staff proceeded to check out
Should you ask the manager there’s no use.
You can pray that the poser scuff up his 13s ASAP though.

Lying is a sin, breaux.

Issa joke. :lol:

1520204857730146898905.jpg
Was a Crazy Release!!! Things Sold Out Quick Around Here!!! CALLED Every Stop, No Luck!!! Until I Called Champs 2 Hours Away In Some Small Town, Had My Sz, Said He Would Hold It For Me, Gave Him My Name!!! SO I Gets There,An Dude Tells Me A Guy With Your Name Just Left With Your Sz!!! "WTF"Rite!!! Said He Ask IF He Was Me!!! An of course DUDE Said Yeah Payed An Walk Out,I Was Salty AF!!!Guy From Champs Apologized,I Said It's All Good man,You Didn't Know He Wasn't Me!!! Walk Out Empty Handed, Heated Over The Far Drive , On The way Out I Spotted A Finish Line,Thinking They Were All Gone As Well,She Said I Got Three Sizes Left An Had My Sz!!! Misson Completed... Seen Pics Last Year!!! Was A Must... Thee End!!!

Glad you got them. I've been in this position before where I had to drive dumb far to get shoes. For future reference, ALWAYS ask for the store clerk's name and ALWAYS call multiple times during the trip just to make sure they're still there...

Lol, I think Kickscrew upped the pre-order price from $160 to $185. Now I am tempted to cop the I'm Back and Mochas with my friend's discount instead of trying to wait for slightly better deals for shoes I really want, but luckily, as much as I love royal blue, these were not something I HAD to have. Still rather have the royal blue 12s.

Lol, I think Kickscrew upped the pre-order price from $160 to $185. Now I am tempted to cop the I'm Back and Mochas with my friend's discount instead of trying to wait for slightly better deals for shoes I really want, but luckily, as much as I love royal blue, these were not something I HAD to have. Still rather have the royal blue 12s.
I’m back Jordan X & Mocha Jordan III?

Back
Top Bottom